Captivated 8

Chapter 8: Learning Part 2

Hero

The next morning, the day of Jo's therapy session, I wake up early as she is still sleeping and I make her breakfast again. When I bring her the food, she is standing by the closet in just her bra and a pair of pants. I stop right in my tracks and look at her beautiful body. She pulls her shirt over her torso and turns around while I'm gapeing at her.

"Good morning." She says and I clear my throat, looking up at her face. "Um- good morning." I say and hold out the plate to her. She smiles and takes the plate from my hand.

"Thank you." She says and I nod, smiling back at her. "So, uh, am I still going with you today?" I ask, already knowing the answer to this.

"Yeah, if you want to go. You don't have to though, if you don't want to." She says and walks over to the chairs by the glass wall. "Yeah, of course I want to go." I say and she nods, then smiling.

"Did you already eat?" She asks as she takes a bite of bacon.

"No. I only made some for you but I knew that you'd make me eat even though I didn't want any." I say and chuckle a little. "Yep, now come here and eat some of this." She says and I smile, walking over to her and sitting in the other chair. After I take a few bites, I turn to her and stare at her beautiful face.

"You know, this is the second time I've seen you in only a bra and you have a beautiful body." I say and she nearly chokes on the piece of toast in her mouth. I pick up the glass of orange juice and pass it to her. When she clears her coughs, she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah, I didn't know that you saw me in my bra." She says and I chuckle a little.

"Well, I think that you have a beautiful body." I say and she smiles shyly. "You don't have to be shy baby, I love all of you." I say and she smiles shyly again and I lean over the table, pressing my lips against hers, kissing her slowly. "I love you." I mumble against her lips and she hums in approval. She pulls away with her eyes still closed and she licks her lips.

"So, when is your appointment?" I ask and she opens her eyes to look at me. "At 3:30. So we still have a couple of hours." She says and I nod.

"So, what do you want to do until then?" I ask and she looks down at her hands. "Anything you want." She says and looks up at me hopeful. I don't know what she is hopeing for but whatever she wants to do, I will gladly do it.

"Well, there is something but I know that you won't be up for it." I say and she smiles.

"I'll be the judge of that. What is it?" She asks with a big smile on her face. I lean over the table between us, kissing her slowly and then pulling her bottom lip between my teeth. A small groan leaves her lips and it turns me on completely. I pull away from her and she still has her eyes closed. She opens them slowly, smirking a little at me. I bring my hand up to her lips, pulling her bottom lip down with my thumb. I take in a deep breath, watching her lips the whole entire time.

"What do you want?" I ask and she gasps when I pull her lips between my thumb and pointer finger. "I want you to kiss me." She says and I smile.

"Is that all you want me to do?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "For now." She says and looks down at my lips. I lean over close to her and when she closes her eyes, expecting me to kiss her, I pull away and stand up. She eyes me like I'm crazy but when I walk over and stand right infront of her, she looks up at me and her breathing heavies. I reach my hand down, she slowly grabs it and I pull her up to me. I pull her close to my chest, wrapping my arms around her and bringing her with me as I walk backwards to the bed.