Captivated 9

Chapter 9: First Good Experience

Hero

I drove us back to my house after that hell of a therapy session. I didn't think that it would be that hard, but it made me feel more open in our relationship.

As I parked the car in the garage, Josephine holds my hand that is placed on her thigh, and she is looking out of the window even though it is just a cement wall that is underground.

"What are you thinking about baby?" I ask as I put the car in park and take my seat belt off. She looks over at me and then down at my lips. Oh.

"Do you really want to know?" She asks and I gulp. "Do I want to know?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know, do you?" She asks and I gulp again.

"Yes, I do." I say, making up my mind and she shakes her head. "No, they're dirty thoughts." She says and I chuckle. "It's okay. I have those kinda thoughts too." I say and her head shoots up. "About you." I tell her and her cheeks heat up.

"Why don't we go up, then you can tell me." I tell her and she nods. "Yeah." She says and I open the door, getting out and walking over to her door. I open it for her and help her get out.

We walk hand in hand to the lift, getting on and going up to my house. When we step out of the lift, she turns and kisses me forcefully. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. She brings her hands to my neck, pulling me to kiss her more. I bring my hands down to her thighs, picking her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Mmm. Don't think that this is going to distract me from wanting to know what you were thinking about." I say inbetween kissing her. Her arms are now wrapped around my neck and she is kissing me harder.

"Not now." She says and I smile. I walk with her in my arms to the bedroom. When we get in there, I walk over to the bed, putting my knee on the bed to steady myself as I lay her down and climbing ontop of her. I'm so turned on right now that it is painfull, I've never wanted someone as much as I want her. But I know that I have to go slow for her.

She moves her hands down my shoulders and then trailing them down my torso. Her hands go down to the bottom of my shirt that is tucked into my pants and she untucks it. She pushes it up as her hands skim along my skin. I gasp at how easily her fingers slide around my skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake. She moves her hands around to my back and she gently glides her fingernails across my back. I pull away from my kiss, arching my back, pressing myself against her unintentionally and we both let out small moans.

I gasp as she still rakes her nails down my back again. "Jo." I gasp quietly and I don't think that she heard me. I press myself into her again and she moans louder this time.

"Hero..." She says and I open my eyes, looking at her. "Do- do you want me to stop?" I ask and I rub against her again, and again, not wanting to stop what she started.

"No..." She moans out and I smile to myself. "How far do you want this to go?" I ask her and she opens her eyes, finally looking at me.

"As far as you want it to go." She says and closes her eyes again as I rub against her. "No, we aren't going that far, not tonight." I say and close my eyes as I gasp again as she starts running her nails down my back once again.

"How far do you want to go?" She asks me and I arch my back again as she slowly keeps running her nails up and down my back. "Too far." I say and she leans up, kissing me on the lips. I bite her bottom lip softly, releasing a moan from her.

I pull away from her lips and go down to her neck, I kiss all over her and I bite down softly on her collarbone. She whimpers a little bit and I pull away again, looking at her making sure that I didn't hurt her. She shakes her head, confirming that I didn't hurt her. I lean down again, kissing her neck and then down to her collarbone. I bite down again, causing another whimper to come from her. I go to pull up my head but she brings her hands to my hair, pushing my head back down.