Drunken kisses

My hips swayed to the beat of the bumping bass as the floors vibrated beneath my (f/c) vans, I licked the liquor off my lips as I lowered the red solo cup from my lips after consuming yet another mouthful of the alcohol that waved within it like a small ocean.

"You having lumps of fun or what!?" Lumpy space prince yelled over the crowd in the living room.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled fist bumping the air.

"That's it girl, shake those luscious lumps!" LSP replied while hip bumping me, or 'well lump bumping? Would it be??' I thought.

I shook my head different thought for a different time, let's go (Y/N) time to get litty in the titty as the kids say.

After downing a few more drinks, the bodies on the floor seemed to get more clumsy, bumping into one another some falling over the couch.

A laugh escaped my lips as I seen Fiona sway her way towards me.

"You." She slurred out.

"Me?" I asked, pointing at myself, a small grin forming on my lips.

"I fucking love you." She giggled while falling into a hug.

"I love you too! But I think you could use some water..." I smiled taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen.

Or should I say trying to locate the kitchen, I wasn't even overly sure who's house this was. All I knew was that Marshall knew a guy, who knew a guy, who said we could come. Marshall was excited, saying it's been a while since he's got to have a few drinks with these friends, and frankly as soon as I walked into the kitchen I understood why.

There was the all too well known vampire king leaned up against the island in the center of the kitchen, eyes half lidded, and swaying ever so slightly in the air.

Once his red irises landed on me they opened wider, his index finger shot out to point at me. "Holy shit your hot." He slurred.

A little chuckle left my lips, "Why thank you, you're not too bad your self."

"See, this" his sentence was cut off by a hiccup. "This is my royal hotness that I told you about." Marshall stated turning too one of the four guys stood around him.

"Pleasure too meat you your highness!" One of them announced, as they all curtseyed or bowed while laughing.

"The honour is all mine." I stated while shooing the air, and sitting Fiona on a stable stool.

As I walked over to get Fiona some water I dug around for anything red to help Mash sober up as well. After grabbing a few apples and making sure Fiona was in the safe hands of cake, I took Marshall's hands leading him upstairs.

"WOAH were in someone else's house! That's pretty freaky if you ask me..." he winked, well tried too. In his drunken haze he just kinda of, well, blinked.

"Oh be good!" I said hauling him into the bathroom. "We're not getting anything on! Your drunk. Actually, no. Scratch that. You're plastered." I signed, taking his hands and getting him to physically sit on the toilet in front of me.

"I'm not drunk! Could a drunk person do this?!" He asked. Doing a floating flip in the air, but knocking over a picture frame in the process.

I facepalmed. "Yes." I sighed, picking up the broken frame.

"Here marsh, just eat these." I said handing him the apples, and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "I didn't even know how vampires get drunk..." I mindlessly question to no one in particular.

After Marshall ate the apples and splashed some cold water on his face, he seemed sober enough to start going home.

Well, that's what I thought.

Until I had to track him down from chasing a candy villagers in an attempt to scare them. Multiple times.

After an exhausting trip we finally we made it too our house.

I opened the front door, as Marshall swayed his way inside, me keeping his hand in mine to make sure he doesn't try to be a gymnastics Olympian again.

"It's bedtime." Marshal stated.

"Yes it is." I giggled as I lead him up to our room.

After getting cozied in bed I turned to see Marshall in his bat covered pj pants just staring at me.

"What's wrong Marsh? Come to bed?" I smile patting his spot next to me.

"No." He said his face suddenly turning serious.

"What do you mean no?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"No. I can't sleep in the same bed as you, I have a girlfriend, she's amazing, my whole world, and I love and respect her too much to ever do such a thing!" He state crossing his arms. "Don't get me wrong your a pretty girl but, she's my queen!"

And with that he floated up to a slightly stable sleeping position and passed out above the floor.

I laughed as I walked towards him, putting a blanket over his floating form.

"You fucking goof." I chuckle, as I kiss this cheek. "I love you too, dumbass."