Homework

I sighed as I grapsed the brass doorknob in my right hand, a slight sigh left my lips, it was 3:30 p.m. the dreaded time when I have to come home everyday to start my, ugh, homework. Of course every student in Aaa High had this horrible  practice to look forward to, well almost all, excluding the skeets that skipped school to go wrestling with wolfs.  

 But this practice was a constant challenge for me due to mister all high mighty vampire king who just loved taunting me and trying his best to drag me from my studies to go frighten the shit out of Cake or something. I sighed and stopped procrastinating and opened the door, sticking my head in looking right and left, No sign go Marshall. The coast was clear. I ran in slamming the door shut i looked to my left of our house to see the stairs, once my eyes locked on them i flew, running as if i was Sonic. I was half way up the stairs when i felt arms wrap around my wait and lift me off the ground so i was levitating over the stairs.

 "Marshall!!! Let me down!" I squealed as i flailed around my (h/c) flew in my eyes.

"Hm. No." I could hear the smirk meant into his words. 

"Marshall, honey, do yourself a favour and let me go before i put another whole in your neck.

"Ou feisty, i like it." The dark hair boy commented. 

"Marsh, please for real put me down, i have a test tomorrow and i really need to study." I pouted.

"Awe (Nick name) i don't think so." Marshall cooed.

"Fine." I mumbled. 

"what kind of test is it babe" Marsh asked casually.

  I grabbed his arm and swang my legs back and forth until i flipped over him dragging him down to the ground with his arm locked behind his back. "Karate belt test." I smirked. "Im so going to pass. " I reached down and kissed his cheek then walked away leaving him wordless.