Im the king for a reason

I was walking Marshalls house with our sterio on blast, as always. I was doing my thing, which was at the moment jumping around and singing/rapping/and even screaming to every song that came on my ipod blaster.

I danced around the living room my (h/l)(h/c) hair swaying at my hips as i finshed dancing to american rejectas the song faded away, and my ipod shuffled to the next song Check up on it by beyonce, i grinned as the lyrics slipped out of my mouth while my hips swayed to the beat, as i begain to dance around again.

I pulled up on my short shorts, pulled up the sleeves on one of Marshall's plad shirts this one was royal blue with red and white and a solid black base, I pulled down on my black tank i wore under it, as i kept singing and dancing.

'Oh boy u lookin like ya like wont ya see you come over and check up on it imma let you walk up on it.' I sang along with the song.

Swayed my hip more putting my hands over my head as i walked over to to the sterio to turn it up. I really didnt care about how loud it was Marshall was out and i was here alone so why not right? Plus a girl gotta let lose.

'If I let you get up on it, (you gotta make a promise) that youll put it on me like no one put it on me. Dont worry just show me that you want it on me, I can be a tease but i really wanna please you.' I sang just as i fished i turned around to see marshall leaning on the door fram with a all to knowing smirk playing at his lips, i jumped off the coffee table that i some how ended up on in my little party and turned down the music.

Marshall pushed him self off of the wall and slowly floated over to me, his eyes scanning my body up and down untell they landed on my flushed face.

I bit my bottom lip as i just stood there blushing, and butterflys raging in my tummy.

With in seconds Marshall was at my ear his cool breath tickeling my neck. A chuckel left his lips as he spoke in a husky voice. "Oh baby Ill put it on you like no ones ever put it on you."

"You know why?" Marshall wipered his smirk turning into a sly grinn, as he grabbed me by my hips, sending chills up my spine. "Because Im a king for a reason."