[CHAPTER 1]

-Your with your friend "baji keisuki" eating peyoung yakisoba, your friendship start when the class was starting you both have the same section with chifuyu not until when the test start chifuyu and him was looking at you because it's look like yo...

-Your with your friend "baji keisuki" eating peyoung yakisoba, your friendship start when the class was starting you both have the same section with chifuyu not until when the test start chifuyu and him was looking at you because it's look like your so good at all subject.

Baji hit chifuyu's arm by his elbow and chifuyu look at you "uhm, hey" you didn't hear them because your wearing a earphones until chifuyu clear his throat and said "ahem" you look at chifuyu and baji and baji smile at you.

You remove your earphones "what do you guys want?" You questioned them "baji and chifuyu look at each other and look at you back "can you teach us what will do here" and pointed the test paper you look disgusted but you still teach them.

That how your friendship start you were lucky that you have them because baji was the 1 division captain and chifuyu was the 1 vice division captain and there so protective but you need to teach them as payback.

"Hmm...this is so nice" baji said and eat all the left noodles on the yakisoba "if only chifuyu wasn't busy" baji squeeze your cheek " it's ok at least your with me right?" And he smile,this smile was the smile that always make you happy a expression you want so see on baji's face.

"Later what are you going to do?" Baji questioned you and point you the chopstick "hmm...maybe study like that" You said and eat all your yakisoba "can you teach me?"."dont worry I'm gonna treat you again" you smile and said "ok I'll teach you in your house" you and baji get up baji give you his hand to guide you to stand up.

You both were walking at the street then you saw something "Wow! it's that a icecream machine!" You ran over at the icecream machine and look excited baji walk at the icecream machine and put a coin at the machine.

"What do you want" he leans down and looking at the vanilla the your favorite "this? you like vanilla right?" Baji pointed the vanilla icecream "yes please" baji press the vanilla button and it's cane down at the small exit.

You took the icecream and open it you lick and and said "it's so tasty!!" Your eyes was glowing at your excitement,baji chuckles and pat your head "don't get to excited to eat that you may choke".

You properly eat the icecream and finish it " done now let's go it's late"you hold baji's hand and run over to go through his house " hi mom, I'm home"baji shout "oh hi who's with you?your girlfriend?"baji's mom giggles " no mom were just friend btw she just gonna teach me"baji go up stair with you "ok I'll cook you some snack".