[CHAPTER 2]

You now teaching baji about what do in this subject his mom give you a snack to not get bored while teaching baji sometimes baji was so goofy when you teaching him,"baji stop it" your trying to stop him to tickle you because yiu can breath by laug...

You now teaching baji about what do in this subject his mom give you a snack to not get bored while teaching baji sometimes baji was so goofy when you teaching him,"baji stop it" your trying to stop him to tickle you because yiu can breath by laughing "tickle tickle tickle" baji tickle you hard until he get exhausted.

"Do you want me to teach you or not?" You questioned baji but baji just smile and said "no i want with you forever" you thinking what he mean about it,he said to come to his house to teach him a lesson but when you came at his house you just both play.

"Baji i-" you get interrupt because his mom shout that chifuyu was here you fast go at the terris on there house "chifuyu!" You smile and chifuyu wave and quickly go upstairs "what's up partner" you and chifuyu high five and baji looks sad "high five" chifuyu said to baji and baji high five to chifuyu.

You guys laugh and start studying for the exam tomorrow,you about to leave at baji's house but "I'll come with you" baji said but you said you'll be fine and start leaving.