[CHAPTER 3]

Your walking at the road carefully and looking behind you because you thinking that maybe someone will attack you or harassed you

Not until you saw a drunk men at the street you try to ignore them but they keep watching you,one of the men stand up and block your way you want to continue your walk but the guy keep blocking you"aww are you lose here let me help you" he trying to reach your breast but someone beat him at the head "checkmate" that a familiar voice you heard that before when you look at the guy who save you you saw it's baji.

Baji look at the guy with the death stare and said "don't ever touch her" the guy shock that what he saw " is that the 1 DIVISION CAPTAIN OF TOKYO MANJI GANG?!"baji heat a wall and said leave the mens quickly run fir there lives baji sigh " i told you I'll come with you"you look down and said " sorry I didn't know that some people will attack me like that"and you start crying.

baji walk at you and give a exhale and rest his hands on your shoulder " can i"baji stop and you look at him " can i court you?"you shock what he said you thought you both only friends, best friends not until you hear that.

"Baji i-" you get interrupt because you feel his breathy sigh "it's ok I'll wait until you said yes" he smile and softly hold your cheeks "your mine and always mine ok?" He kiss your forehead "let's go to your house I'll be come wuth you for now" you ran over him and hold his arm and said " thank you baji".