[CHAPTER 5]

You about to enter at your classroom to say sorry to baji and to apologize what have baji done to chifuyu but

classroom to say sorry to baji and to apologize what have baji done to chifuyu but.

You saw the two seats were your best friends seat was empty there not here you run at the hallways to find them canteen,court,bathroom and anywhere but you can't find them.

You return to your classroom to listen at the lesson it's lunch time you miss the days were baji and chifuyu will seat beside you with a half of yakisoba and and give you the another yakisoba.

But it's different you can't have any of half of yakisoba for now the class was done bit you didn't go at your hoke yet.

You go at the park to fresh your mind but you still thinking about baji, regretting when you shout on him through he phone.

You look up at the sky and saying that your ready to in a relationship with baji and said yes to him and also apologize you daydream taht someday you both were in the same house.

You hear a footstep and saw chifuyu looking at you with his scar and also patch on his eye because of baji and a blonde haired guy with the same height with chifuyu.

You ran through chifuyu "fuyu" you said "your here" your so happy you saw chifuyuy he smile and said "yes, I'm here" you chrck something at your bag and chifuyu was confused.

"Here!" You give a 2 box of half peyoung yakisoba to chifuyu "i bought it at the school for you and baji,btw where's baji?" You questioned chifuyu but he start crying.

" Why?"you get confused maybe because the yakisoba was not enough " come with me"fuyu said and obey his words.

" Cemetery?why are we here?"fuyu look at you "I'm sorry" your really confuse what happening and where is baji your try to find baji but it's only three person here,chifuyu go at the side.

Ohh so this is the reason why there absent, you saw a grave who named "baji keisuki"  so this is baji your down on his kness and try to stop crying but you can't do it "why you left me?" You questioned to him and shout "baji!!!".

Chifuyu look at you, you favor him to leave you alone,chifuyu leave you alone and you eat the half yakisoba and put the another half on baji's grave "i promise baji your always the one and only i love" you bow your head for a thank you.

Some black cat came at you, you look at the cat and it's have the same pupil with baji you know that baji love's cat,you hug the cat and said "the half of peyoung yakisoba was for you....thank you baji" you said before leaving him,but the fact his so happy because your safe and he knows now that you love him too after you leave chifuyu tell about that his last words was your name.

This is the end of this story hope you like it(◕દ◕)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘢[baji keisuki] 🎉