⚠! chapter two. ⚠!

juyeon smiled when he heard jaehyuns words. "juyeon, you're drunk and when people are drunk they tend to do things they will regret when they go back sober." jaehyun said finally being able to get loose from juyeons grip. juyeon rolled his eyes and said "so.....i know what im about to do and i wont regret it. just....just....i dont know. just be beside me." jaehyun felt for juyeons words and instantly fell with empathy. he sat next to juyeon and crossed his arms.     "are you mad? you shouldn't be because you said you would stay with me," juyeon said as he turned to face the male sitting next to him. jaehyun sighed and also turned toward juyeon. "its  just...complicated. long story short the last time i did this i was left hurt. And plus we dont even kn-" jaehyun was cut off from juyeon giving him a quick but deep kiss. "you overthink too much, just trust me, please" juyeon said before giving jaehyun another kiss, this time the smaller did kiss back. they both felt the tension of the kisses. juyeon stepped up and inserted his tongue into jaehyuns mouth, licking the roof of his mouth. jaehyun, a bit surprised by the sudden action, decided to fight back and bite a bit on juyeons tongue. juyeon pulled away in defeat and said "shouldnt we take this to a place more appropriate?" jaehyun thought for a bit and nodded. juyeon took acknowledge of his answer and picked up the smaller. 

soon, jaehyun found himself beneath juyeon receiving deep purple hickeys and kisses on his neck. "j-juyeon! dont leave too many, my crew will suspect something!" jaehyun said squirming. juyeon ignored and laughed at the older and said, "you're cute," jaehyun scoffed                                 juyeon started removing bits of clothes off of theboth of them until they were fully naked.               jaehyun immediately covered his face and body in embarrassment. "hey..your body is amazing dont try to hide it," the younger said with a smile, removing the olders hand from covering his body. "thank you...im ready when you are," jaehyun said as he wrapped his arms around juyeons neck. juyeon nodded and lined himself up with jaehyuns entrance, slowly getting his length inside jaehyun. the smaller squeezed his eyes shut and let out small whimpers. "are you okay?" juyeon said, kissing jaeyuns forehead. "yes im fine dont worry, just keep going," jaehyun said finally being able to make eyecontact with juyeon. the younger started to make his thrusts harder due to the other's words.  jaehyun gasped from the slight pain he was feeling and let out moans, to mask the pain. after  awhile, juyeon asked "are you ready to make it more intense?" jaehyun nodded, not wanting to use his voice in his state. juyeon made his pace faster and more harder than before.............................................................      the rest of the night was filled with moans, groans, cries and mostly love. 

jaehyun woke up, almost forgetting he was practically at a complete strangers house and that he even had sex with them. 'ugh im so stupid!' jaehyun thought to himself. he turned on his side to see juyeon already awake giving him a bright smile. "good morning beautiful.." juyeon said kissing jaehyun on the cheek. jaehyun gave juyeon a peck on the lips in return. "juyeon, my um bum hurts..." jaehyun said in embarrassment "is that normal?" juyeon giggled and nodded "yes its normal, you are fine alright, but you might need a hand getting off of the bed, its quite high,"   juyeon said with a pitch. jaehyun scoffed and took juyeons words as a challenge "so you think i cant get off alone? i can do it! ill do it right now!" jaehyun said with one hundered percent confidence. "no dont do it-" juyeon said before hearing a thump on the floor. when jaehyun was supposedly going to get off of the bed, his legs gave out and he couldnt even stand properly, making him fall straight down. juyeon laughed, almost in tears before helping jaehyun up from the floor, back onto the bed. "you should stay in and rest for today untill you get your energy back, i have to go to work, ill excuse you from work myself so dont worry," jueyon said changing into his work clothes and then leaving in a rush.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jaehyun was left alone in a house he wasnt even familiar with, he cant walk correctly and he doesnt even know who the man he slept with really is. what will he do during his time alone? what could he find? 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note: im sorry if upload late! its 12am and im so busy with school and sports i barley have time but i do enjoy trying to write so bare with me  rn 🥱