chapter three.

Hello I'll quickly say that I'm sorry for waaaaay so late upload. what can i say im a busy person and have those days (~﹃~)~zZ I was also trying to gain motivation and inspiration from other stories too! alright now i will continue with the story.  ( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Short recap: jaehyun and juyeon shared a night together and the next morning juyeon leaves jaehyun in his house alone. (pretty weird) the future of the story will depend on what jaehyun finds...or what he doesnt find. 

jaehyun manages his body off of the bed and gets dressed in comfortable clothes he found lying around. he takes a look at juyeons belongings that were beside him. "he doesnt have any pictures of anyone..or anything, weird." jaehyun said as he reached in his pockets to get his phone that was ringing, it was jaehyuns bestfriend jacob. "jaehyun where are you!? ive been calling for the like the past hour!" jacob said on the phone. "im um..at this detectives house alright nothing happened i just got a little drunk and stayed over okay?" jaehyun said panicking. "alright jaehyun...so tell me about this detective. oh what does his house look like? i think detectives get a fair amount of money," jacob said. jaehyun rolled his eyes and walked around the house slowly "well, its nice, the house and the detective. but i dont entirely trust him, he seems a litte too nice.." jaehyun said passing through a hallway and looking into the rooms.            jaehyun noticed a red stain on a carpet in an office looking room. "jacob i have to let you go. ill talk to you later," jaehyun said before hanging up quickly.                                                                                 jaehyuns heart raced as he got closer and closer to the stained spot on the floor. before he crouched down towards the spot, jaehyun noticed a box cutter that had, what seemed like, dried blood. jaehyun froze in shock and tried to make up a logical explanation in his head, but there wasnt one. 

a long moment of silence lingered the room until a sudden voice was heard. "what are you doing in here?" juyeons voice sounded from behind. jaehyun jumped, being a bit startled by the sudden voice. "you really shouldnt be in here..come on lets go to the kitchen," juyeon said giving a smile to jaehyun and took his hand to lead on to the kitchen. "juyeon...why was there blood on your floor? and why was there  a box cutter covered in it too?"  jaehyun asked. "deputy lee, i really wish you hadn't snooped around my house .." juyeon said, quickly changing his warm smile into a cold neutral face. jaehyun noticed the change of mood in the room and made a run for the front door. juyeon sighed and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one up as he watched jaehyun desperately try to escape. "jaehyun you're a deputy yet you couldnt spot the cameras that were around the house. how do you even privilege yourself as a deputy?" juyeon said, then scoffeed "juyeon, let me out now!" jaehyun exclaimed and tried to turn the door knob, but his efforts were in vain. juyeon was already behind jaehyun found out that the knob wouldnt budge. juyeon quickly back hugged jaehyun holding down the smallers arms, dragging him into a room at the back of the house. jaehyun kicked and tried to wiggle his way out of juyeons grip. "juyeon! what are you doing?!" jaehyun cried. " jaehyun, what should i do with you...? Hm? i should kill you right now, but i think i have something in mind." juyeon said as he tied jaehyuns wrists on a near by pole. "you're such a sick crazy bastard!" jaehyun yelled and still tried to loosen the flex cuffs that were on his wrists. juyeon crouched down to be face to face with jaehyun and gave him a peck on the lips. "you talk so much..i love verbal victims,"   juyeon said as he grabs jaehyuns chin and kisses him deeply, jaehyun does not kiss back. juyeon pulls away and jaehyun is left speechless, confused about juyeon intentions. 

was he going to get murdered? will juyeon just keep him locked away forever? 

'no, this isnt how im going to die...never like this! ill find a way to escape! no matter what it takes.'  jaehyun thinks. "i have to head back to the office baby..oh and dont worry about your cheif. i told him you were on your way," juyeon said slightly grinning.                                                          no words came from jaehyun, he was glaring at juyeon to try an intimidate him. juyeon frowned and scoffed. "you're no fun. maybe i was wrong about you, i should kill you. when i get back you'd better fix that attitude. or you're done for." the younger said as he made a gun sign with his hand and put it to jaehyuns head before leaving the room.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again im very sorry for the late upload! i will improve my time management and uploads bc i really do love this writing but time is so hard to get. its currently 9pm 🤝