He said i love you for the first time

Michael: GOODNESSSSS (Y/N) COULD YOU QUIT BEING SO CLINGY?? Michael screamed at you. As you tried to keep the tears at the back of your eyes, but failed.So now you were crying, Michaels expression softend, and rubbed his hands at your back. trying to calm you down."babe im so sorry,im just having a bad day". but you just whimpered in respond. "babe im really sorry yo-you know that i love you right??". your eyes widen when Michael said i love you, it was the first time that michael said i love you. "Michael i love you too" ,you said as Michael kissed your lips. softly.

luke:You were having a lazy day with you boyfriend luke,cuddling on the couch. While watching tv, (Y/N) Luke looked at you seriously, hmm? I-I,uhmm nervermind Luke said while, diverting his attention to the tv. "Luke what is it??" you asked luke nervously. "it's just I already said everything to you,but those 3 words"

"what 3 words?", you ask luke. While trying to look at him in the eye. (Y/N) it's-it's I LOVE YOU. You can't believe that he said I LOVE YOU. "I LOVE YOO TOO lukey", you said while kissing him passionately on the lips.

Ashton: Ashton was asking you on a date for your 2-month anniversary. You are still putting your makeup, when the doorbell rang signaling that ashton is here. You ran to the front door opening it, to be greeted by a verry nervous looking ashton. "hey babe happy 2-month anniversary", ashton said while pecking your lips. "babe just wait here cause i will still finish my make up" you said while running up stairs. to finish your make up. 15minuites passed and you are already finished . you carefully went downs stairs, trying not to wake ashton up. when you reach down stairs you saw ashton laying his head on the couch while his phone on his tummy, you care fully walked to the side of the couch. kissing his lips teasingly trying to wake him up. after a minuit of trying to wake him up,he finnaly woke up. "hmm babe what time is it??" ashton asked "babe it's still 7:30 pm. you said our reservation is at 9:00" "hmmm we still have an hour or so". "so uhmm what will we do??" well (Y/N) i wanted to tell you this. uhmmm 'I LOVE YOU' he said shifting uncomfortably. ohhh ash you said teasingly, I LOVE YOU TOO you said while kissing him on the lips.

Calum: BABE CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MY TOWEL I LEFT IT ON THE BED. you screamed from the bathroom,you just finished taking a shower, when you realized you left your towel on the bed. "HOLD ON BABE".

calum screamed back, calum slowly opened the door. to see your naked body,he scanned your whole body."BABE I LOVE YOUR BODY" calum said followed by a wolf whistle. "you only love my body?",you asked trying to sound upset."of course I LOVE YOU", you looked at calum in shock while saying "I LOVE YOU TOO calum". he smile down at you,while kissing your lips passionately.