FIRST FIGHT (LUKE)

Luke: You just came home from work, you grabbed your spare key from your back. to see that the apartment was a wreck. LUKE you screamed. luke came down. "luke what happened to the apartment??", you asked trying to be calm. "well the boys came over and we decided to have a food fight" luke said. "luke it's okay to have a food fight, but why didn't you clean??." you half shouted. WELL (Y/N), I WAS ABOUT TO CLEAN, BUT HERE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME." luke screamed back, "LUKE I WAS JUST TELLING YOU TO CLEAN,AND I DIDN'T EVEN SHOUT AT YOU." "SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?" luke screamed back sarcastically. "well im sorry for screming at you. i just wanted you to clean your mess." you answer back, while running upstairs. you went inside your shared room, while slamming the door. you could hear noises down stairs, but you just shrugged it. you didn't notice that you already slept. you were woken up by luke who was smiling at you apologetically. you just smile back at him. "(y/n) im sorry for shouting at you earlier. but i promise to make it uo to you. you smiled at him, he kissed you and bring you downstairs, your mouth agaped. when you saw the apartment verry neat, and saw that luke prepared dinner. lukeyyyy you looked at him. "you dont have to do this ya know." "but i want to. i love you (y/n)." "i love you too lukeyy."