He thinks you cheated with your GBF but he doesent know he is gay (Michae)

You are eating dinner with michael, while texting your GBF at the same time. you were giggling from the messege you just received.michael cleared his throat. several times to get your attention. "(Y/N) who are you texting??" yoi just shrugged you shoukders, and said "my best friend jhoney." michael cleared his throat. which made you look up at him. "(y/n)  need more pasta." he whined "fine" you sigh. as you made your way to the kitchen. you came back with a bowl full of pasta. You saw michael reading something on your phone. "ehem ehem!!!" you said, michael looked up at you, almost immediaetly. " what are you doing with my phone michael??" you asked him. " is it bad to look at my girlfriends phone??" he asked sarcastically. "owwww lets read this. i love you jhoney." he read aloud, in attempt to copy your voice. "hmmm so (y/n),  think you need to explain something. Just answer me honestly, with a yes or a no." he said, in a verry serious tone. "(y/n) are you cheating on me?" our eyes widen. when michael said those words. you tried to open your mouth,in attempt to say something. but nothing came out.

"SHIT (Y/N) JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!" michael yelled at you.

"michael no, i did not cheat on you,he is just my best fri-" michael cut you off.

"BEST FRIEND???? SAYING I LOVE YOU TO YOUR BEST FRIEND??? REALLY? do you think im that dumb.

he screamed at you. but whispered the last part.

"MICHAEL NO. I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!!) you said with teary eyes. while going uo stairs, to your shared room. you stopped, on the midsle of the stairs to say

" oh and i forgot to tell you, jhoney is a gay."

The next morning you woke up with a letter, at the beside table saying. "babe sorry i didint mean to shout at you. i was just jelous. but i promise to make it up to you today ;)"

-clifford