you cut (Ashton)

You were preparing for your date later with ashton, you were looking at your closet finding something to wear that doesent show your cuts on your arms, you were just wraped in your towel when someone hugged you from behind. "Hi babe" that thick australian accent greeted you, you turn around and greet him "hi ash, you came to early" you said while trying to put your hands out of his sight. because you just had new cuts from yesterday, you dont usually cut but when you read the hate comming from some of his fans it just kinda disapoint you. "(y/n)? what are you thinking about? your spacing out" he said "uhh im thinking about what to wear" you said "ya know its better if you would just wear a towel everytime we are together" he said huskyly, " huh? why would i?" you asked, a cheeky smile forming on your lips "hmm because i wanna see your sexy body" he said with a wink he sarted kissing you when his eyes landed on your wrist that are still  red. he looked at you shocked  and pain painted al over his face. "babe? (y/n) look at me. why are you doin this to your self?" he asked, you looked down embarrass. "(y/n) are you reading hate messeges again from some of the fans?" he asked, you nodded your head slowly. "(y/n) i told you not to mind those bullshits right?" he asked sadness evident on his voice. "ash im verry sorry but i really cant help it, its like something is pushing me to read those messages." you said tears starting to form in the corner if your eyes, he looked at you then heled your face. "baby remember this everytime you hurt your self, your also hurting me." he said sincerely at you. "(y/n) it seems liks i cannot even protect you, and it hurts to see those cuts on you" he said almost in the verge of tears. "ash *sob* im sorry *sob* i-i *sob* just cant help it" after what you said,you break down on his arms "shhhh (y/n) i will always be here by your side, i will help you get through this ok?" he kissed you on the lips lightly but full of love. "i love you baby girl" he said before kissing your forehead. "i love you too ash"