Four

"Aaaaand that's my cue, it was nice having you as a company Hanna"

Seungmin walked towards Hyunjin and out the door. Hyunjin was going to close the door when he suddenly stopped. He turned around.

Their eyes met.

"We need to talk." Hyunjin said with a commanding tone.

She froze.

"Huh?"

Hyunjin walk towards her. Immediately she started to walk backwards. She tried to run but it didn't work as he slamed his right hand to the wall and pinned her.

"What's your matter??" Hyunjin said as he stare sharply at Hanna.

Scared. Hanna wouldn't dare to look into his eyes. She tried to hide it but her body won't listen. She starts shivering slowly, her palms are sweaty, knee's weak, arms are heavy.

"Are you not going to answer me?"

She wanted to say something but she couldn't. She felt like a mess, all her emotions are rising up. Her eyes starts to get watery.

Shit why am i crying

Noticed the girl's condition, he bent down to look at her face. She was closing her eyes but it was visible that she's trying to hold herself together.

"Hey.." he said with a softer tone this time.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Hyunjin looking at her from below. He had a worried look but it dissapeared as soon as he realizes she was looking at him. He stood up, taking one last glance at her and left the room.

She fell to the ground as the door closes. Her tears were finally able to leave her eyes.

After a good 10 minutes, she calmed down. Confused, she tried to recall what happened but nothing came up. She was too scared that she didn't remember anything.

The only thing she remembered is the look on his face.

***

Knock Knock

Hanna opened the door to see Ms. Sana explaining about The Periodic Table.

"Where have you been Lee Hanna? You are half an hour late. Do you want me to send you to detention?"

"Sorry Ms, i had a bad stomachache."

Ms. Sana gave out a sigh before telling her to sit and ask her friend for the notes she missed.

Back at her seat, she noticed a piece of foreign paper on her table with the words "are you alright?" written on it. On the corner of the paper was written the letters KSM.

Hanna looked back to see Seungmin's worried face. She only gave him a forced, faint smile. Throughout the whole period, she can feel Seungmin's worried gaze behind her.

Chemistry was never Hanna's best friend, her mind starts to wander as Ms. Sana's voice echoed in the background.

What was that about? He was supposed to look mad? Why did he leave before i said anything? i thought he wanted my answ-?

Ring Ring

The sound of the schoolbell woke her out of her trance. Everyone around her starts packing their bags and leaving the class while Ms. Sana reminds everyone about tomorrow's project.

Wait, what's tomorrow's project?

————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading pao😁🩷