Two

The extra class just ended, she walked down and wait for Yerim's car. They were going to have a sleepover today at Yerim's place. She sits on the chair in front of the school when Hyunjin came and sits on the other corner of the chair.

Shit. Yerim please come faster.

45 minutes passed. Yerim's car finally showed up.

"Han Yerim what took you so long?" Hanna said as she went in the car.

She didn't get any answers. She look at the driver seat and to her surprise, it was Han Jisung who sat on the driver's seat.

"Oh! Hi Jisung, sorry i didn't saw you just now... And no wonder it felt like i would be sleeping at school today" Hanna said sarcasticly.

"Hahahahah i'm sorry Hanna. i was-"

before Jisung could finish his sentence, the back door opened and a tall figure with long blonde hair got inside.

"Hey waddup Hyun!" Jisung immediately greet his pal.

"You didn't tell me that she'll be here." Hyunjin replied coldly, rolling his eyes, "i was wondering why aren't you here yet and that's when i realise you're using your sister's car".

Yes, you heard it right. Han Yerim and Han Jisung are twins. Jisung is older than Yerim by 8 seconds.

"Hi Hyunjin..." Hanna tried to greet Hyunjin, but he wouldn't even look at her as if she wasn't even there.

"Hyunjin, you're not gonna greet her back?" Jisung asked.

"Greet who?" he replied.

"Damn alright bud, you do you" Jisung said. She can see that Jisung is feeling sorry for her.

"Anyways, is Yerim home?" Hanna ask, also trying to change the topic.

"Yes she is" Jisung answered.

The drive to Jisung's house was quiet. No one said anything after that. The tension in the air was so bad that Hanna decided to chug on water.

"Shit!" she accidentally spilled her water all over herself because of a speed bump.

"God Hanna. You scared me. You okay??" Jisung asked.

"No i'm not. How far is your house again?" Hanna clothes were completely wet.

"About 10 minutes, shit why does your shirt have to be white." Jisung replied.

"Hyunjin can you check behind the car? i think i have a spare hoodie there." He ask Hyunjin, who is rolling his eyes as he heard what Jisung said.

At first he didn't move a muscle, but looking at Hanna shivering in her white shirt, he decided to take a look.

"Found it." he threw the hoodie to Hanna's face and continues to play his phone.

"Thank you..." Hanna said, half whispering.

She didn't know if she should be thankful for him finding the hoodie or be mad about the fact he didn't immediately try to find it and threw the hoodie on her face.

God is definitely testing my patience.

They finally arrived. Yerim is standing outside her house with a worried look. She didn't know Jisung would bring Hyunjin with him too.

"We're here"

"Thanks for the ride Jisung" Hanna said as she exits the car.

The car drove away as she walk toward Yerim.

"HAN YERIMMMM!!!!" she hissed at her bestfriend

"I'm sorryyyyyy, i didn't know my brother would bring him" Yerim answered with puppy eyes.

"But why are you wearing my brother's hoodie?"

"I'll explain later, too hungry to talk"

They went into the house. Hanna took a shower and wear the spare clothes she kept in Yerim's house. She marched to Yerim's room and spent the night chatting and playing around.

—————————————————————————

I finnally made another chapter😭 Sorry for the wait