Three

Days passed, but the rumour didn't. Sky's grey, weather's chilly. Hanna and Yerim walked through the hallway with eyes on them like they're magnets.
Girls would give her glares and whispers as they walk by.

They arrived at Hanna's classroom. Hanna immediately sits down and puts her head on the table.

"Ugh i really wanna give these girls a smack." Hanna quietly hissed

"Calm down Hanna, it surely would pass."

Hanna didn't reply. She's very pissed at the situation. Rumours never affected her but this time it really bugged her. It felt like she's the main villan of the story when she's actually the victim.

When the school bell rang, Yerim leaves. Hanna didn't want to stay in class. She could hear whispers all around her classroom. It makes her feel sick. She tried to ignore it by listening to songs with her earphones but the negative aura around her gets in her head, an uneasy feeling.

This is driving me crazy

She suddenly stood up, which gives everyone a nice scare, and left the classroom. Skipping class, she walk to the abandoned music room. This room had always been her secret hideout when she feels out of place especially over Soojin's rumours.

There's still some instruments in the room. Although most of them were broken, they're still fixable. Hanna had been fixing the instruments here to play because she didn't have the money to buy one at home.

The door behind her suddenly opened.

She turned around to see a tall boy with short black hair and puppy eyes standing by the door. He looked surprised.

"Oh sorry."

Kim Seungmin, one of Hyunjin's best friend. He's also her classmate.

He was going to leave but for whatever reason he changed his mind and went in the room. The room went awkward.

"So... Hyunjin?" he asked with an innocent look on his face.

Part of her wanted to run away but she decided to deal with it, who knows maybe this will make the rumour dissapear.

"No." she replied shortly.

Once again the room is filled with silence.

"And i'm not planning to. Did all of you really believed it?" she said, irritated.

He took the guitar and started to play some tunes

"Not really. We all know what happened between you guys."

"Then why do you ask"

"Who knows maybe you wanted to be with him again."

She just glared at him.

"Haha just kidding. Sorry." He giggled

She's annoyed, but she's also thankful that he made her day a little better.

Seungmin started to sing while playing the guitar. She never noticed that he's such a good singer.

Just when he got to the song's chorus, someone else opened the door. Hyunjin.

—————————————————————————

i'm starting to doubt am i writing a Hyunjin or a Seungmin fanfic😭🤚 i swear it's a Hyunjin fanfic pls dont attacc me~