An unexpected turn of events

Spoilers in basically every chapter just an FYI
I never expected to come back to Japan. Being sent to boarding school for 5 years I never thought I'd come back but obviously, the boarding school didn't help me all that much if they gave up.
Well, actually they kicked me out.
I guess after I got facial piercings and tattoos I crossed the line.
Really getting kicked out for a septum piercing and a tattoo was the least of my problems while I was in England.
I have to admit I did miss something's about being here. Like the fact, I can walk freely around town.
I got back this morning and immediately left wanting to see what had changed and literally, everything but me is the same, I feel out of place.
Or I did.
Turning the corner I hear a group of guys yelling, sounds like fun. Walking up to a fight club on my walk home seems exactly like something I would get into on my first day back.
"Kick his ass!"
Now I'm definitely interested
I pull up my hood and face mask and slowly merge into the crowd then I spot him. God damn it Hanagaki.
I did not expect to see my cousin getting pummeled in front of my eyes. And immediately all rationality went right out the window.
"Y/n?" I turn to see Akkun. Of course, I got spotted. "What the hell are you doing here?!"
"Well I'm about to save my cousins' ass if you don't mind he's about to pass out, how did you even know it was me?"
"Your hoodie has your last name on it, genius."
Looking over my shoulder I watch him stumble covered in blood and I inch forward but Akkun grabs my arm.
"Y/n no, you'll end up just as bad as him"
I look back at Akkun and smirk, they have no clue what I've been up to.
" I'll be fine, trust me," I say over my shoulder watching his eyes grow wide as I take off my mask and hoodie revealing not only a sports bra but the giant snake tattoo that covers my back.
"Who the fuck are you?" The big guy with the stupid haircut was glaring at me as I stepped into the pit.
"Y/n stop" Hanagaki mumbles out looking at me fearfully.
" Aw come on you can great your cousin better than that over 5 years can't you" I'm grinning ear to ear as I turn back to the leader of this little group. " I'm the person that's about to kick your ass"
"Hahaha! What's a girl like you gonna do to me" scarface is laughing at me, big mistake.
Slowly I make my way toward him, it catches him off guard and I suddenly end up jumping on his back with my legs around his throat bringing him toward the ground. (Nagisa style)
Everyone started muttering after the initial surprise passed and I allowed him to stand.
"What? Are you scared now, big man?" I chuckle.
"You bitch! I'm gonna kill you, get me my bat!" His lackey brings a large wooden bat out to him.
"Y/n stop he will really kill you!" Hanagaki yells at me but I'm just laughing.
"Hey Kiyomasa," I turn to see some guy with a braid and a dragon tattoo. Damn it I was just starting to have fun. I turn back to find the guy, Kiyomasa's face had turned white. " You're scaring the crowd. Calm down, dumbass."
I overhear Hanagaki's friends say that the tattoo guy was the vice-commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Ryuguji Ken huh, he does look kinda badass.
Suddenly everyone bowed, "Good day, sir!" They yelled in unison. Ouu it's getting exciting again.
The little blonde behind the vice-captain stepped forward, I honestly was not expecting him to be the captain. I watch as Hanagaki figures out who we are dealing with now.
As the two of them walk towards us, the captain walks right past Kiyomasa and Ryuguji kicks him in the stomach. A good kick too, wish I had time to do that.
"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king?" He says while looking down at the scum bag who pummeled my cousin, it was kinda hot actually. This is why I end up in shitty relationships I'm attracted to gang members, stupid Y/n.
The commander gets right in Hanagaki's face making him fall over which was funny for me to watch at least.
"Hey, what's your name?" Blonde boy asks him.
"H-Hanagaki Takemichi."
"I see. So Takemitchy." Yikes, haven't heard my last name pronounced like that since England.
" Huh? Takemitchy?"
"That's what Mikey said, Takemitchy," Ryuguji spoke up.
"Are you...really in high school?" Mikey asked. Can't blame him either looking at Hanagaki you would think he was in middle school but some of the shit he said during that fight made him sound older.
" And you what's your name" he turned to me with dead eyes.
"Y/n, Y/n Takemichi. His cousin."
"Interesting" he stated turning back toward my cousin still on the ground, "Takemitchy, starting today your my friend, alright"
"Huh?" My cousin and I said at the same time.
"And Y/n, you too"
"umm, okay then" at this point me and my cousin look at each other very confused.
Finally, the two heads turn back towards Kiyomasa.
"Are you the one running these matches?"
"Y-yes," man this guy looks like he's gonna piss his pants.
By the way Mikey smiled I did not expect him to kick the guy right in the jaw, then grabbing him by the hair.
"Who the hell are you?" He asked as he started hurting him just as badly as he hurt Hanagaki. Now I see why he's the commander.
"Stop bringing Ronan's rep down," Ryuguji says as the two walk off.
"Takemitchy, Y/n... See you later," Mikey turns to say before leaving.