How dare you!

Toman split in two and for the last few days, I haven't had any contact with any of its members and spent my time at Hanagakis house finishing the biggest puzzle I had ever seen.

"Done! Fucking finally," I yell leaning on a wall while Hanagaki places the last piece of the puzzle.

"Sweet," Hanagaki says standing to look at the 2,500 piece puzzle when the door opens and his friends walk in.

"What? You're already out of the hospital?" Yamagishi says

"How are we supposed to talk to hot nurses now?" Suzuki adds on as Takuya lifts up his bag of goodies.

"You perverts," I laugh from the floor. "Don't worry there were no hot nurses."

"Are you sure you're okay? arent you supposed to be in bed?"Akkun asks like a father.

"Yeah kinda. Did you find anything out about Mikey-kun or Draken?"

"Do we really have to talk about them right now?" I groan. "Get your drama out while I use the bathroom."

"What's up with her?" Yamagishi asks as soon as I shut the door unaware that I can hear him.

"She's mad at Draken or Mikey, honestly I have no idea," Hanagaki responds

As I walk out of the bathroom I see Draken standing in the doorway.

"Damn, it's hot in this. room. Is it because there's a bunch of dudes in here?" Draken asks in a joking manner.

"And a female thank you," I say rudely as I push my way past him into the room and sit on the floor.

"What're you all just standing around there for?" He asks the buys but he is still looking at me as I gaze out the window. "I brought watermelon. Let's eat."

Once all the watermelon was eaten we began talking about what happened 3 days ago.

"So Pah's gonna be in the slammer for at least a year."

"How's Osanai?" I ask finally contributing to the conversation.

"He's alive. If he died, Pah would be in jail for a very long time," He says looking away from me.

"How's Mikey-Kun," my idiot of a cousin asked.

"That asshole!"Draken says slamming his fist into the puzzle.

"Ahhhhhh!"Hanagaki screams at the shattered puzzle.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yell.

"Oh sorry."

"Our last 72 hours just went down the drain!" Hanagaki yells crying.

"And I fucking apologized," Draken said giving Hanagaki a look.

"Don't you dare look at him like that Draken," I said standing from my spot.

"Anyway, I'm done with Mikey. Tomans finished," Draken says.

"What are you talking about?" Hanagaki asked.

"Finished?" I interrupt.

As Draken walks out the door Hanagaki starts chasing after him questioning what he said as  I follow behind them and find Mikey standing outside the door.

"God damn it, both of them?"I mutter under my breath.

"Huh? The hell are you doing here?"

"What? what the hell are YOU doing here?"

"I came to see how Takemitchy's doing"

"Well so did I"

"huh? Takemitchy is my friend who asked you to butt in? right Takemitchy? and how come y/n forgave you and not me? Didn't you hurt her worse?"