CHAPTER 3

(Sorry for the wait, School is stressing me how and I've been trying to cope)

LØRENs POV:

I pulled the cigarette away from my lips and blew out the smoke. Signing afterwards. It was getting a bit colder outside everyday. Kinda liked it. I was at a club in town near the YG entertainment building. But I stepped outside to clear my mind. Was kind of getting tired of going out to clubs. Alcohol,Drugs,Women. I don't know if I was interested anymore. Of course,I still love music. Always have.

I stopped dating some years ago and just continued with Music. My mind went back to the girl I was training. I barely talked to her. I felt bad. But I didn't want to be a god damn weirdo or anything. I wasn't interested in romance or anything. It was stupid as fuck to me. All of my other friends had Girlfriends and would sometimes rub it in my face.

Teddy soon called me. I looked down at my phone after pulling it out of my jacket pocket. I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey,What's up?"

Teddy: "Hey Loren,How are you?"

"I've been alright. What about you?"

Teddy: "I've been alright. I have a job for you.'

"What is it?" I asked. Putting the cigarette to my lips again,blowing out the smoke afterwards.

Teddy: "YG plans to have Y/N debut in about a 2 months. And I think she'd be grateful if you helped her with it. Your great with the drums so. She will begin writing the lyrics in a few days or so. This will take longer because she's making a choreo too."

I signed quietly. Saying "shit" under my breath. I tapped my foot.

"Sure,Why not. I don't have any plans." I replied.

Teddy: "Alright. Thank you. She'll be grateful"

Teddy soon hung up after a few minutes of us talking. I began thinking. I don't understand why I wanted to avoid her. It's not like she's a bad person or anything,well,I didn't know that. But I trusted Rosé. Although Rosé was Sweet and kind,I didn't have any feelings for her. I saw her more of a younger sister.

I soon head back to YG entertainment. Putting out my cigarette before walking in. No smoking allowed. I walked down the hallway and headed towards the elevator.

Y/N's POV:

I walked into the elevator. I soon heard Someone come in too. It was Loren. I stood still for a few seconds looking at him before snapping back to reality."What floor do you want?' I asked.

Loren looked at me."8"

I nodded,I clicked 6 and then 8. The elevator doors closed. I stared at the doors. Not knowing what to say whatsoever. Fuck,Why was I nervous. I gulped quietly. I felt the sensation of him staring so I looked over.

"When did you come to Korea?" Loren asked.

I squinted my eyes a bit."it'll be better if we didn't share our stories. We just work together" I said. The elevator got to 3. The doors opened and I walked out,leaving Loren quiet. Was I too harsh? Maybe he was just trying to be nice.

I shrugged and headed to the practice room where Rosé and Lisa were at. I haven't seen Lisa in forever..