More new friends!!

Naruto's pov
I've known hinata for many years now... why..? Why would she do this to me!? I did nothing. I met hinata a few weeks after I got kicked out. I'm still pissed off about that to. But everyone deserves a second chance!

Just wanted to say something! I do not hate hinata! This hinata is like the hinata in the menma universe! But she acts kind lol just wanted to explain that!

Back to naruto's pov
All of a sudden I was knocked onto the ground and looked up to see a big white and brown dog onto of me. "EEEKK SOOO CUTEEE!!" I screamed. I love foxes more but this dog was the most cutest thing ever!! "WHOS A GOOD BOY!? HUH?! YES YOU YOU!!!" I yelled while scratching the dogs belly who was happily barking.

"Heh! Seems like you already fell in love with my dog already naruto!" Kiba said while running up to me and the dog.

"HELL YEAH I DO!! This is the most cutest thing I have ever seen other than a fox!!" I yelled with excitement.

"Dobe. Stop screaming in school." Sasuke said while chuckling.

"Shut up teme!! Don't you see how cute it is!?" I argued back.

We started play arguing until the bell rung. Then all of a sudden the dog got littler and went straight into kiba's bag. I looked amazed... BECAUSE I WAS!!!

"WOAHH!!" I yelled with excitement in my voice

"Ikr!! So cooool!!" A girl with brown heart and two buns, along with bangs, ran up to us. Her eyes where a dark-light brown and she had blue tight jeans with holes in them with a white crop top along with some converses

 Her eyes where a dark-light brown and she had blue tight jeans with holes in them with a white crop top along with some converses

Like that

Like that.

"Hi!! I'm Tenten nice to meet ya!" Tenten said while smiling

"Nice to meet you to Tenten! My name is Naruto Uzumaki BELIEVE IT!!" I said with my usual smile

"Hehe let's be friends!! I need more friends anyways! Let's just all be a friend group and until the end of the year let's try to make more friends and add them to our friend group!"