Getting adopted

Naruto's pov
Hi. My name is naruto uzumaki! For some reason my whole village hates me... I never got to meet my mom or dad. Some people say it's because they are dead, most say it's because they didn't want a stupid human as their child. Apparently years ago humans killed nearly almost all the living creatures. But I wasn't the one who killed anyone. Anyways, I'm just waiting to finally get adopted now...

Sasuke's pov
My mom said that we where going to adopt one of her old friends kid who was about my age. Which is fine by me I've always wanted someone my age to play with! I'm pretty happy about hanging out with him!

"Sasuke you look pretty happy!" My mother said looking happy as well.

"Of course I am!! I finally get someone to hang out with instead of being home alone since big brother is always busy!" I said jumping up and down.

My mother chuckled and said " well this was one of my old friends child... she put him up for adoption because he was a human... he's only a little child, he didn't hurt anyone at all. So me and her are no longer friends due to her being the evil demon she always has been!" My mother explained everything about her old friend. My mother said that her old friends name was Kushina Uzumaki... she sure does sound evil!

"Look we are here!" My mother said while almost running into the building

I was also excited to! As we went in my eyes caught a blond boy with 3 whiskers on both of his cheeks. His eyes where blue like the ocean with sparkles in them while eating ramen. His tan skin was also very beautiful. 

"So this is the kid we are adopting! Nice right Sasuke!" My mother said jumping up and down with me

"Yeah!!! I'm sooo excited!!" I said jumping up and down with my mom

Naruto's pov
I was enjoying my ramen until I heard squealing. I turned to look and saw a boy about my age jumping up and down with uh maybe his mom? He had Black hair that looked like a duck butt and deep black eyes that and pale skin... over all he looked like the type of boy that girls fall in love with easily! Which I was right because some of the little girl who where in the room with me where squealing at him.. I blushed when me and the boy made eye contact that they came into the room.

'Looks like someone else is getting adopted again today...' I thought.

"Hey!!" I heard someone say I looked behind me and my eyes widened.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha! And me and my mother are adopting you!" The boy said smiling eyes filled with excitement!

I quickly got up. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki!!" I said holding up my thumb.

"Come on! My mom is signing the papers now!!" The boy said, I nodded and smiled brightly while being dragged by my wrist.

"Hello there dear! My name is Mikoto Uchiha! I hope you and my son get along great!" The boys mother said

But....

That's in the past now.

Ever since Mikoto died... Sasuke kicked my out and told me to live on my own. I don't know what I did wrong but thankfully I was able to find a small apartment. Sasuke probably forgot all about me and is now living a great amazing life. I was 7 when I was kicked out same goes to Sasuke but a few months older than me. I am now 16 years old in high school. Everyone picks on me for being a human. I don't even recognize Sasuke anymore... I don't even know where he is anymore...

I gave up on the old story sorry! I just... it didn't really get any thing really so yeah... hope you enjoy this one!