I didnt want it to happen again.

Sorry for such a late update! I didn't mean for it to be that long of an update yk! But here's the up date so let's start already!

Naruto's pov
I woke up and instantly ran out of my room, I then ran out of my house to see that everything was back to normal, I sighed in relief and walked back inside of my house and started getting ready for school, I made my breakfast and started to eat.

Since it was starting to hit winter and was cold outside I put in a orange scarf along with his winter school uniform. He grabbed his headphones and his phone then headed out the door. He then turned around and the cold winter wind hit his body making him shiver. He then started to walk to school whenever he saw Shikamaru and Kiba sharing a headphone piece and listening to music. He decided to leave them alone and keep walking while enjoying his music.

Since it was so cold outside he had his hands in his pockets to keep them warm. His nose was becoming a light pink color due to it being cold outside. He looked at his phone to see it was... a Saturday.

"it's a stupid Saturday da-" I was cut off by tripping over something.

I looked up to see Kiba and Shikamaru on the group out cold with blood coming out of their heads and onto the snow. I froze in fear when I looked up to see three taller and bigger men looking down at me.

"My my~ looks like we got over selves a human." A guy with horns said.

"Yes~ why don't we have a little fun?" The second guy said while his eyes where shinning red.

"Aww look he's shaking~" the third guy said while punching the palm of his hand.

The first guy grab me. Threw me against a wall but.. I didn't feel the pain.

"Oi why didn't you flinch!?" The second guy said.

"Aww he must like pain~" the third guy said.

Flash backs hit me like crazy. I was alone in the dark when a guy came up to me and started beating me.

They all pinned me to where I couldn't escape. Then all of a sudden, they where all on the ground. I looked up to see..

"K-Karin!" I stuttered out.

"You alright Naruto-Kun?! Are you hurt!?" She asked while checking my arms to see if there where any cuts.

"No I'm fine, really! But thank you so much Karin! What could I ever do without you!" I hugged her tightly.. she's really the only one who knows my past besides Sasuke.

She's blushes as she hugged me back. "I didn't want you going through the same thing like last time." She softly spoke.

Tears fell from my eyes, as soon as the tears dropped onto Karin's shirt she quickly pulled away and look at my face, of course I'm taller than her so she had to look up.

"Naruto-Kun please don't cry! I don't like it whenever you cry!" She said as she hugged me again. Which I happily hugged back.

"I'm really thankful to have you karin." I spoke softly. Karin was like my sister that I have always wanted. I knew she had a crush on me... which was a problem because I don't think of her that way..

Sorry that it's short:( I've been kinda sick and busy lately so both story's might have late updates! But have a great day/night and always smile because it's makes the world happy yk! ❤️