Who are you..?

Naruto's pov

"Ughhh school was sooo boring!!" Naruto said with an annoyed look. I walked up to my front door and opened it. I set down my bag and took off my shoes, putting them beside the door. I then walked to the kitchen and started making my ramen.

~time skip to night time~

I looked into the mirror and saw my whiskers turned more black... "What the hell.... why are my whiskers like that..." I put some soup on my whiskers and started to scrub them but the black stuff never came off.

'It won't come off kid.' A voice said. My eyes widen. "who the hell said that!?" I cursed while panicking

'Chill kid.' The voice said again. I closed my eyes tight and pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming.. then it got quiet. I felt the bottom of my pants leg wet.. I opened my eyes to see a huge gate and water everywhere. I heard growling..

'The names kurama... or you could call me Kyuubi since that's what others like to call me.' Kurama said.

"W-what are y-you...?" I stuttered.

"I'm a fox...? Are you blind?" Kurama said, clearly annoyed.

"Oi! I'm not blind you fox!" I yelled

Tch. Whatever just let me explain to you... basically you can use my power...

If you watched naruto then you will know everything about the power of Kurama and how naruto can use it.

"So your telling me I can do all of that!? Why didn't you tell me before!? I could have stood up for myself and not get bullied for being some stupid human!" I yelled

"I couldn't tell you until you got to a certain age kit. It's not my fault. It's the rules. Yk?" Kurama explained.

"Anyways just don't tell anyone until it's time... if you rage though. There's nothing that can happen so try to stay away from danger." Kurama told me.

~The next day~

"KIBA!!!!!" I ran up to him and Shikamaru who where about to walk into school.

"Hey naruto!!" Kiba yelled back as I caught up to them.

I looked at the couples hands... they where holding hands....

"Tsk." I looked back up at the couple who had a confused look on their faces.

"Gays these days, always gotta be so fruity." I rolled my eyes.

"Ikr!! Like ugh!" Kiba growled.

Shikamaru just yawned in annoyance

I turned around just to run into someone's chest.

"What's this about gay, baby?" Sasuke said while smirking.

"EH!? WHO YA CALLING BABY TEME!? IM NO BABY IM A GROWN ASS MAN!! BELIEVE IT!" I yelled while punching sasuke's chest lightly.

"Heh." Sasuke smirked then threw naruto over his shoulders.

"TEME PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled while hitting his back

"Ow baby that hurts." Sasuke teased while fake pouting

"STOP CALLING ME BABY YOU SON OF A-" I got cut off by Kiba.

"DAMN NARUTO YOU GOT SOME CAKE!" Kiba yelled.

Okay this story just turned so weird, but no I'm not shipping naruto and Kiba. They are just being best friends 😇

Reminder: Your smile is perfect, so smile more! People would love to see your amazing smile! Have an amazing day/Night!!! :D