Chunin Tingy

Waking up with a satisfied smile, Naruto stretched before waking up Sakura and Sasuke as kakashi was already awake due to him keeping watch for enemies. Kakashi noticed him and asked what he was thinking.

Kakashi:"What are you smiling about?"

Naruto:"Love"

Kakashi nodded.

Kakashi:"I guess that is a pretty norm-WAIT WHAT!"

Naruto didn't say anything and just started walking back towards Konoha with his team slowly following from behind.  A few more hours and team 7 was at the gates of the leaf village. Walking through the village the team made its way to the hokage tower to give their mission report.

Walking in, the group saw Minato doing paperwork.

Minato:"Oh team 7 your back. How was the mission?"

Kakashi:"It was a c-rank turned a-rank but we got through it just fine because of my cute little genin."

After discussing the mission and everything that happened Minato asked everyone to leave except Naruto and kakashi. Sasuke looked like he wanted to know but left anyway while Sakura just followed her one-sided crush.

Once the two left Minato was the first to talk.

Minato:"So Naruto, not only can you use an s-rank fire jutsu, but you also used multiple transformed shadow clones and fought a jounin level ninja?"

Naruto:"Yes hokage-sama."

Minato:"So why did you hide it all this time?"

Naruto:"Why would I show it instead? To get back into a family that would neglect me?"

Minato:"Naruto I-"

Naruto:"We go through this everytime, I don't want to go to your house hokage."

As he finished, Naruto started hearing footsteps and looked towards the door which only made him more mad. Three uzumakis went through the door. This was naturally kushina and her two daughters. The group of three walked in and saw Naruto which made them smile.

Narumi and Mito:"BROTHER!!!"

Then ran forward only for Naruto to body flicker to the side causing both of the girls to fall.

Minato was shocked seeing yet another thing out of Naruto that no genin should have.

Kakashi was just observing everything that was happening while Naruto's fist were bleeding from him gripping too hard at the sight of his old family.

Right when he was about to just walk away he heard the voice of his love through his head.

Kaguya:"It's okay Naruto just don't think about them anymore. You have both me and your dad to support you. But I will support you in ways he definitely won't~."

Naruto blushed at the tone and smiled. At the same time Naruto knew he couldn't keep letting her win like this and decided to get her back.

Naruto's mindlink:"Thanks my beautiful usagi-hime~."(An-thanks for the cute nicknames)

Kaguya who was just relaxing, blushed at the new nick name that she was given and could only long for the day in which her real body would be back and she could act upon the things she wants with Naruto.

Naruto just smiled before paying attention back to his old family.

Kushina:"So what were you two talking about?"

Minato:"About Naruto's ability to defeat a jonin and a chunin who had a bloodline and the reason he won't come back to our family."

Kushina nodded before looking at Naruto and was about to speak before she was interrupted by her daughter.

Mito:"NO!There is no way that some dead last loser could be a jonin. That is only fit for someone like me who is the child of the prophecy."

Minato and Kushina were both shocked and sad at the way they raised her.

Kushina:"Mito! don't talk to your brother like that."

You see there was something wrong with the two children. Mito was secretly training with the biju(an- I think) chakra and wasn't able to full handle it but repeated it anyway. This caused her already mean being to spiral. Now onto Narumi, she was quiet normal and in fact loved her brother all her life but she followed everyone else so it looked like she hated him. These feeling eventually changed, with puberty and Naruto being the most handsome person on the planet, her sisterly feelings developed into something more,something worse.

Naruto used mito as an opportunity to escape.

Naruto:"Well Hokage-Sama and his family, it is obvious I am not wanted here so I shall be taking my leave."

The family and kakashi looked at him with sad eyes with the exception of mito who was made at Naruto for making her parents angry at her.

———- The next Day

Team 7 was meeting kakashi today who for the first time, was on time. He explained that they were going to be taking the chunin exams and the instructions for it. Naruto was excited as it was time to raise the power level he could show to the public.

———An

What abilities should Naruto's mangekyo have???