Biggest Betrayal.

Story starts from when riddhima comes into house and sees that whole house is decorated and media is also there. Then she see that Vansh was coming from the stairs. She get relived by the bad thoughts that was coming when he was disappeared. Vansh goes near the Mike.
Vansh- Ladies and gentlemen and the media. All here knows that The whole world is suffering from COVID-19🦠😷. And as a responsible citizen of the society, I think It is quite dangerous to create a crowd in this situation. And then if everything is opening so I want to share my happiness to all of you.
Then he see Ridhima was standing there.
Vansh- So meet my beloved wife👰 Mrs...
By hearing this Ridhima started to dressed up properly and dusted her clothes. Then she going towards him.
Vansh- Mrs Ahana Vansh Raisighania.
Then Ahana come from the stairs wearing Vansh's mom's lehenga and jewellery. She goes and stand near Vansh.
By hearing this she stopped.  She gets numb. Her heart broken💔 into trillions of pieces.
Vansh- My sweetheart😘 and my love of the life. When she enters my life it get light.
She was can't understand that what was happening. All were smirks. Dadi and Angre get there head down. Rudra chachu was not there. Sia was in coma. Kabir was shocked state. After some time she understand that she have been betrayed by Vansh. Then she remember all happens in glass house. But she still smile on him. Vansh see her smiling.
Vansh pov:
Is she really love me aur not. Why she is smiling😊? Why she didn't consider herself my wife. Why she is not begging🙏. I betrayed her so that she gets broken but all get opposite. She is smiling.
Then Ridhima come witha smile and clapping👏 her hand✋.
Ridhima- Wow what a game you played. Fantastic🤘😝🤘. Mind blowing🤯. 10/10.What a movie Mr. Raisighania. If you will telecast this movie in theaters it will blockbuster movie.
Vansh- What do you mean by this?
Ridhima- Nothing. I just come here to give congratulations🎉🥳👏 to you and you beloved wife. One second I can't left without giving something to the new wed couple👫. There are some gifts for you and for your beloved wife👰. One second han.
The she called her PA Shekhawat.
Ridhima- Hello Shekhawat come here urgently. And han come with the gifts for the new wed couples. Come fast.
Then in few minutes The Shekhawat and some men wears black suit come with the gifts . Then Ridhima call the servants and give the gifts to them and said take this inside. Vansh can't understand that how she get so much of money to buy the expensive gifts🎁. And who are these mens.
Ridhima- Well it's time to leave. Sorry for the disturbance guys you carry on your press conference for your beloved wife👰.
Then she called Shekhawat from behind.
Ridhima- Shekhawat Is my Car and my charted flight is ready.
Shekhawat- Yes ma'am it is already ready.
By hearing this conversation💭💬🗯 Vansh get shocked.
Then Ridhima goes with them. Vansh signals Angre to see her in which she is going.
Angre go behind her. He sees that my cars were there. In between there was the most expensive car was there. Mercedes- Maybach Exelero. Which was 8.0 million.

Ridhima sit in the car and the all cars goes from there