Swara-Vansh Confrontation.

Story starts.
Swara was munching chips 🍟while seeing Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chasma. Suddenly a message came in her mobile. It was from Sanskaar.
Message
Hey Swara come fast at mansion's garden. I have surprise for you. 😉😉😉

Reading the message Swara get excited.
Swara- Wow surprise from my future husband. Amazing. If he prepare the surprise for me I will definitely go. She get ready in pink frock.

She was looking cute

She was looking cute. She wear her sandals👡 and open the door, move towards the garden way. When she entered the area it was fully decorated🎀.

She gets mesmerized by this

She gets mesmerized by this. Then suddenly someone covered her eyes with his hands.
Man- How was the decorations Sweetheart?
Listening the voice she jerk his hands and push him away and move around. It was Vansh.
Swara- (roar) How dare you to call me here by name of Sanskaar huh? And how you get the phone of him?
Vansh- tch tch sweetheart calm down why are you getting angry huh. And Hacking someone's phone is not new for me.
Swara- you know what, you are right. A criminal like you can only do things like this.
Vansh gets angry in this point but calm down himself.
Vansh- see sweetheart I am here for you not these hate stuff. So let's sit and talk peacefully. Ok
He was going to put hand on her shoulder but she back off.
Swara- Don't you dare to touch me Or else you will be in your death bed. And how could you think that I will sit here and talk with  the disgusting🤢🤮 man like you.
You fucking jerk have call me by deceitful means. I will not leave definitely. But now I have to go and have my beautiful sleep so that I can get up early for my mehendi ceremony. So that I can apply mehendi for my future husband Sanskaar.
Vansh- (anger) No you can't marry some one because you love me. I can't let this happen.
Swara- I will marry. Who are you to stop me huh. I am Swara Singh Rathore. I can do as my wish. I can marry whom I love and no one can stop me even you. Do whatever you want to do. Ok.
Vansh- But you love me na.
Swara- who said I love you huh. I don't love you anymore so shut up.
Vansh- how can you say that Sweetheart as we have spent a night together. 😏😏
Swara- correction it was the worst nightmare of my life. And now I love Sanskaar.
Vansh- And if I tell about everything then  do you think he will marry you?
Swara- yes he will marry me. And for your kind information he knows about my past already.
Vansh- what!! 😲
Swara- yah. That's why I will marry him with out any 😨fear. Everyone is not like you na Vansh Rajsinghania. He loves me with his whole heart and I love him with my soul.
Now shut the fuck up or you will be out. Ok
Vansh- Ridhima I love you very much don't leave me please.
Swara- keep that fucking love with you. And how could say that you love me huh despite having physical relationship with Ahana.
Vansh- Ridhima I can make you understand.
Swara- Don't dare to make me understand huh. Doing this worst thing you want to give reason. You bloody asshole you betray me.
Vansh- you also betray me that Kabir remember.
Swara- I didn't betray you either. Even I don't love that jerk. I was just came in your Mansion for my mission.
Vansh- mission for making me arrested!
Swara- No arrest that person who was using your name for the illegal business with Kabir. I was inform to spy on Kabir as he was doing some illegal activities with someone in your house. And wants you to be the culprit. I was behind him. Then he send me as pawn which I want. Then I got to know that Anupriya was the one. Till I fall in love with you and that was my biggest mistake in my life. Even Siya is in coma because of Anupriya and Kabir only.
Vansh- No you are saying lies.
Swara- So if you don't believe me then see.
Then she shows some proofs and evidences which proofs that she is right.
Vansh was shocked😱🙀🤯 and having tears in his eyes.
Vansh- Sorry Ridhima. Please forgive me. Please don't leave me.
Swara- sorry Mr Vansh Raisinghania you are already late and now I don't have any feelings for you. I only love Sanskaar he is my world now.
Vansh- No Ridhima please don't do this please.
Swara- sorry I can't help in this (stern voice)
She started to move forward.
Vansh-(shout) if you marry that Sanskaar I will. I will kill that Anami.
That suddenly he got a hard punch. His mouth side was bleeding. Obviously Swara has punch him.
Swara- ( roaring and holding his collar) shut the fuck up. Dare you to harm my sister you and your family will be in their grave. Understand. And don't think that none of them don't knew about you. Everyone knows. So be alert. This is not your VR Mansion. This is Rathore Mansion means chakravyuh (trap) for you and your family. That time Abhimanyu died in Chakravyuh but this time Duryodhan and his whole family be dies in this Chakravyuh. Your one step and reach to your painful death. This time you are not spared. And what you have said han. You will harm my sister👭 han. You can't even touch her hair string. Because she will not let you go easily. She is not a simple girl. She is a fearless lioness. So beware of her. Anami is enough for you to destroy you. Don't even  try to mess up with other family members or me Or you and your family can't find your bodies also for funeral⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️
Make it Understand properly.😡😡😡😡😠😤🤬
Then she pushed him hard and then start walking to her way. Then between she stop.
Swara- Don't even put in this in mind that you will hurt my Sanskaar. I will not leave you if anything happen to my ❤love.
The she walk👣 to her directions.
----------------------------------------------
Target- Votes 100
Comments 50

Your Writer
Annamitra