Party Poopers And Surprises

The story starts with shivaay who come on the stage for announcement.
Shivaay-Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for coming in the party. You all of know that this party is organize in the occasion of my beloved little sister. But I have another good news for all. You all know that there is a tradition that everyone in the family have to spend three years away from the family without using the surname rathods and earn there own living and create a new identity in the world. And my sister Swara had just completed that tenure and come few days before. So please welcome Ms Swara Singh Rathore and Ms Anami Singh Rathore.
Then Aman came there and take the Mike.
Aman- Agar log itne special hain tau entry bhi special hi hogi na. Hamari dono sisters iss ghar ki dance queens hai tau entry bhi dhamakedar hi hogi na. So put your hands together and welcome🎉 the beautiful girls.
Swara and Anami

Swara was coming in the arial ring in air and Anami was dancing in the ground. Then after few minutes Swara came down and Anami and Swara dances

All the Raisinghanias were shocked to Swara as Ridhima.
Ishani- How can it possible Swara hi Ridhima hai.
Ahana- I am sure usne pakka Rathores ko phasaya hoga. She such a gold  digger you know na.
Then a sound came. Thuddd.
Ahana get a slap. But who slaps her. It was Anika.
Anika- tumhari himmat kaise hui Swara ko gold digger kehne ki han. Tumhari aukat hi kya hai uske samne.
Ahana- How dare you to slap me. Tum jante ho mein kon hoon. I am Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania.
Anika- And I Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Rathore. Hamaare hi ghar aake hamari hi ghar ki beti ko aise bolte ho sharam lihaz sab kuch bech ker aayi ko kya. Agar dobara aisa kaha na tau aisa thapad marungi ki two din tak bed mein hi padi rahogi. Samjhi. Useless fellows.
Then she leaves. Ahana was getting angry and leave that place. Vansh was still confused😵😕🤔. Is Ridhima is the Swara. Then the dance end. All were in dark then the lights get on. The whole family were together. They danced with each other