Vansh shoots Anami and Swara

Swara- (Angered) Vansh what are you doing here? Why did come here?
Vansh- (devilish smirk) Swara, dear calm down. I come for you. What do you think that you will marry someone and I will not do anything.
Shivaay- (roared) VANSH HOW DARE YOU TO BREAK MY SECURITY? YOU HAVE THAT MUCH COURAGE TO COME HERE?
Vansh- oh come on future brother-in -law don't forget that I belong to Mafia so I can use my connection also.
Aman-(engrage) Vansh you didn't do right. I think you don't love your life.
Vansh chuckled darkly and take out his gun out and pointed on them. Sanskaar make Swara behind him as a protective shield.
Rehan- What are doing Vansh? You are messing with wrong people. You will regret.
Vansh- I know what I am doing. Swara come with me .
Swara- (clutches Sanskaar's arm) I will never come with you.
Vansh- then I will shoot your close ones.
Akriti- Vansh don't you dare to do that. Remember you have only one gun but we have two guns.
Arjun- if you tried to shoot someone, two bullets will go across your body. Your have 7 bullets bit we have 14 bullets.
Vansh- do you think I care huh? First of all I will kill the main person because of whom my love gone away from me. (Aiming gun on Sanskaar) Sankaar start your back counting for your death you don't have enough time to live.
Sanskaar- (determined) Vansh I don't fear from death cause it is inevitable. But I promise Swara that I will be with her till our last breath. Tau mere Marne ka sawaal hi nahin hota. Even if I got shoot her love will make me fit and fine. Our love is so strong that none of us will be hurted. And Vansh one more thing if you tried to hurt in my family you will definitely beg for your death.
Vansh- Let's see what you do.
He pull the trigger and started pointing at everyone. Rathores come together where Smaller one are behind the ladies and men are guarding them. Here Sanskaar is also guarding Swara. Akriti is already standing in front of them with gun. Arjun goes behind to Talk with trio brother for further step.
Arjun- (murmured) What we have to do Bhai?
Aman- Arjun first we have to snatch the gun from  him. Then we will be handle him. He already pulled the trigger. He can harm anyone.
Rehan- Bhai I think we should sneak from behind and attack from behind. You all guys engage him from front.
Shivaay- Ok Rehan but careful. He shouldn't get to know okay.
Rehan and Arjun sneak out from there. The come behind Vansh silently. They silently went to his and grab him from behind. Seeing their plan is successful, Sanskaar, Shivaay and Aman ran to Vansh and capture him. He tried to wriggle in their captivation but its seems to be difficult. They tried to snatch the gun but his grip is also tight on the gun. Their struggling continue like this. But then suddenly Vansh push the handle and the gun gets fire. All are shocked to hear. They see in that direction where the gun shot.
The gun shot to ...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It pass through Swara's arm but the real twist is ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The bullet also passed through Anami's Waist.
Everyone- (screamed) ANAMIIIIIII AND SWARAAAA

Anami fall on the ground unconsciously. Blood is flowing from her waist. Her white lehenga get soaked in blood.

Precap- Anami in critical condition. Swara blames herself for her sister's condition.

Will Anami survive? What if she dies?
How will Swara react to this? What will happen to VANSH after what he did?

Tab Tak kehliye Sayonara 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜