Chapter 31|| 12th Birthday

Logan's POV
Today is my 12th Birthday. I put on a cute bikini that has a ruffly top and is white and black. The bottoms are just plain black, I match it with a black and white striped phone case. Then I head down the stairs to meet Caroline.

Caroline is wearing a bikini that is purple with glittery gold polka dots and her bottoms are just glittery gold. Her phone case is a gold glitter. I can see the long scar down her side from when she was little and Mason died. I hug her.

"Happy Birthday sis." She says.

"Happy Birthday." I agree. Then Carter comes down and joins.

"Happy Birthday to all of us." Carter replies. We laugh and pull apart. Today will be fantastic. Lauren, Charlie, and Maria are coming over to have a sleepover but some of Caroline and I's other friends, like Tina, Miracle, and Kyle (a girl), will be coming over to swim for a few hours.

Carter is having Connor, Jack, Manny, and Ryan over to go laser tagging. Then Connor and Jack will be spending the night. The doorbell rings and I open it to see Maria and Manny who are twins. Manny has on laser tagging clothes on but Maria has on a cross top bikini that is all pink. She has some cute sunglasses on. We invite her in and talk for awhile until everyone else slowly shows up. We stowed Charlie, Lauren, and Maria's bags upstairs in the guest room so no one sees them.

"Okay guys! Let's go swim." Caroline announces. Then we all run outside and jump into the pool. Caroline and I organized some fun games.

"Let' play Lemonade!" Miracle shouts.

"That sounds great." I agree. Lemonade is when someone goes to the other side of the pool and they think of whatever they want and tell us a category. Then we continue to say more sugar so she gives us hints. Then when we have a guess we yell Lemonade and swim over to her. Then we tell her the guess. If it is wrong you head back to where you were and keep trying. If it is right then the other person has to go back and you get to make up the thing you have to guess.

I go first, "Okay it is a candy!" I shout.

"More sugar!" They chant.

"Okay this candy is sour." I hint. Lauren and Caroline yell Lemonade and swim towards me. Caroline touches my hand first.

"Sour skittles?" She guesses. I shake my head no.

"Sour patch kids?" Lauren tries.

"Nope." I reply. They both swim back. The group asks for more hints.

"Okay. Uhh... This candy is shaped like a ball." I respond. That one probably gave up the answer. the entire group yells Lemonade. Miracle is on the swim team and so is Charlie. They race each other but Miracle wins.

"Lemon Heads." Miracle says.

"Nope." I reply. Then Charlie guesses.

"Warheads." Charlie tries.

"Yep. Warheads is the correct answer. We play this for a couple more rounds then decide to dry off. Then we all sit on our phones in the beach chair.

"Oh My God Cameron Dallas is so hot." I cheer. They all agree.

"I would die if I met him." I say. I have a fan page on Instagram for Cameron Dallas and he follows me. I post a picture of all of us tanning in my backyard and post it on my fandom account saying. Birthdays Are Fab💁.

Only a few minutes later he comments on my photo saying, Happy Birthday sweetie! I scream as loud as humanly possible.

"CAMERON DALLAS JUST WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I screach. Everyone starts cheering and looking at the photo.

All good things must come to an end. Everyone's parents start to show up, one by one my friends leave. Then finally it is just thhe girls who are spending the night. I sit down on my bed as the realizatio hits me. That was me 12th Birthday.

Hello!

Today is like Good Friday at my Catholic church. We were not aloud to talk the whole day or get on our IPads at school. So I would have updated this sooner but I just couldn't.
~Alexis💋😘