𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

one shot - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥
@/hollandsplanet on instagram
@-hollandsplanet on tumblr
⋆ date: 01-09-21 ⋆

#summary: your father made you fake your dead after he found out about your relationship with his biggest rival, mob bos Tom Holland. it's been 8 years since your 'death' and you watch Tom going to visit your 'grave' ever since.

#wc: 3.1k

#genre: mob tom x y'n

you're povI watched as Tom sat on my grave, for the 5673 time

you're pov
I watched as Tom sat on my grave, for the 5673 time. Yes, I counted every time, every day. It had been 5673 days since I left him, 5673 days since my 'deadth'. Well, in his eyes. It all began on november the 13th 2014..

november 13th 2014

It was a rainy day in the streets of London. I woke up first, as usual. I turned around the bed, feeling the muscular arms of my boyfriend around my waist, feeling safe in his grip. As I finally turned around I was greatened by his gorgeous face which looked so peaceful asleep.

I knew how Tom always was stressed out all the time, angry, sad, and exhausted because of the mob he ran. So seeing him this calm and relaxed made my heart melt. I admired his face for another 10 minutes before I planted a soft kiss on his sweet lips. As I backed away I saw a light smile slip into my boyfriend's lips before his eyes slightly opened.

He blinked a few times before he looked at me with a big smile on his lips. "God, I love waking up like this." he chuckled wrapping both his arms around me making me fall into him and giving me more kisses as we both laughed at his movements.

"We have to get up, you have a meeting at 8 today." I giggled unwrapping myself out of his grip. I got up as he sight and yawned causing me to yawn as well before we both burst out laughing again. "Why can't I just stay here in bed with you all day long?" he sighed again while hugging me back to bed and snuggling his head on my chest. "We both know that's not an option Tom." I hugged him back before I got out of bed this time.

"Come on sleepyhead, get up." I chuckled as I changed myself in his shirt and some sweatpants. "Your wish is my command darling." he grinned as he got out as well. "Yeah, just like you told me the first time we met." I teased while playfully rolling my eyes, remembering that day.

"I was just being bossy, that's all. And please stop mentioning that day. I hate how I treated you back then." He scoffed making his way to the bathroom. "And how did you treat me then?" I asked knowing exactly what he meant. "Like you were just like everyone else. But your not, you're perfect and special." He slightly yelled from the bathroom before he added "and my girlfriend!"

I smiled at the thought of that before also making my way to the bathroom, making myself ready for the day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃