Overview

Jenny was just like any other 18 year old. She just graduated high school but decided to work instead of going to college. Apparently school isn't for everyone and because of the fact that she doesn't live with her parents she doesn't feel the need to impress anyone anymore. But that didn't bother her. She already had a job working at a cafe, she been working there for 2 years now. She likes it there, they pay her good considering that she's able to afford he own apartment. It not big but she was in desperate need of one after her parents kicked her out for being a lesbian. But she's ok with that, I mean you can't help who you love.

Jessica and Mia were a married couple, they we both 28 years old. They were very successful business women and were very highly respected. you can say they were rich, I mean they make more money in one hour then a average employee in a fast food restaurant can make in a week. There house was beautiful and they had all the newest cars and nicest things. Having all this money, they always have a lot to spare, so sometimes they have sugar babies. They don't find it weird they both agreed this is something they both wanted to do because when they first meet they were both dom material and none of them likes to bottom. So when they first tired it they loved it, but that soon came to an end because their baby was stealing their money. So now they are just looking for a new one, and when they walk into the cafe and see a certain someone, they can't help but to think how perfect they can be for them.

The thing is jenny has never done anything like that. She wasn't a virgin but having sugar mommies is something she's ever thought of.

How would she react. Will she say no. Or will she just give it a shot