Chapter 8

"Ok you can get up now" mommy tells me as she gets up from her chair to help me up.

"Thank you mommy" I say

"Do your knees hurt" she ask

"No mommy I feel fine"

"Ok good now do mommy a favor and go lay down on her desk"

"Yes mommy" I say as I walk over to her desk and carefully lay down on top of it.

"Still so beautiful" she says as she opens my legs. She begins to like my foot and works her way down do my inner thigh and stop right was she's in front.

"You have such a nice looking pussy darling, it looks so good" she says as begins to lick me.
(I can write a sex scene to save my live, I'm ashamed I'm myself)
~~~~~~~

"That was amazing" Mia says. When she was finished we moved to the couch so we can cuddle together.

"You really have a nice tongue" I tell her

"Thanks baby, oh by the way you won't be going with mommy Jess right now because she had a meeting to go to ok"

"That's fine mommy" i say. She just stares into my eyes. Shit I should probably say something, I don't want her to think I'm boring.

"Can I asks you a question" I say. That's a good way to start right.

"Sure baby anything" she says.

"When did you know mommy Jess was the one"

"Definitely when we had our first date, that day was so perfect I remember it like it was yesterday and that's actually when I asked her to be my girlfriend" she says with so much fond in her eyes.

"We would always hook up when we were in college, you know cause she lived in the dorm next to mines and we both didn't have roommates, and you us as college students we would get bored a lot and she was never one to party so one day I invented her over and we had sex, then after that we had sex again and again and agin until I finally asked her out on a date and I did then we fell in love" she finishes, with a big smile in her face.

That's beautiful mommy" I say

"Thank you"

"Did your parents approve" I ask

"Well my parents did, they were happy that I was able to be with someone that makes me happy, but her parents didn't. When they found out me and her were dating they said they wanted nothing to do with her. They didn't want to talk to her or see her ever again. That's why we got married so fast, because she had no where to go or anybody besides me she we got married and my parents let us stay with them for a little while until we can get our own place.

"I know how that feels" I say sadly

"Hey but there's nothing wrong with that, I mean look at us know we couldn't be more happy and look at you I'm sure this is the happiest you've been and believe me we aren't gonna let you go so easily" she says

"Thank you mommy"

"Your welcome baby, what about you, have you had any other girlfriend"

"Believe to or not I've only had one"

"I find that very hard to believe" -M

"Well she was my only friend at the time and one day she came over to my house and we started making out, she's the reason we I started liking girl, we went out for a little why but she broke up with me because she said that I would become nothing in life and she needed someone to TSKE care of her in the future and that I would become a failure"

"Baby that is not that is not true, you are one of the most sweet and amazing girl that I've met in my life ok so don't believe any of that ok"-M

"Can we kiss mommy" I think this is the perfect time for that.

"Of course we can sweetheart" -M

We began to kiss and it was the most amazing feeling that I've had in my life. I knew I made to right decision to stay with them.

__________________________________________________________________

I am soo sorry for the lack of updates.
Also for this shit chapter
And don't think that Jenny is beginning to having more feeling for Mia the for Jess because she's not this is a 3 way relationship and they all love each other equally.
But yea im sorry and I hope you like it because I feel like no one likes my story cause no one ever comments in it but I guess
I'll try to have an update by next Sunday
Sorry for any mistakes