Chapter 1

Jenny likes her life as of right now. Things are going smoothly in her opinion. She lives in a two bedroom apartment by herself cause she doesn't have a roommate to share it with. She was never really a social person. In school she would get picked on because she was a loner and she would barely talk. And the people that she did talked to in high school don't talk to her no more. She doesn't understand why people don't like her. It's not like she does anything wrong.

But other then that she has a job working at a café. She likes working there cause she gets to talk to people. And I mean customers because none of the staff members like her either. Since she been working there the longest and people give her a lot of compliments the boss always gives her a raise. That's why most of the girl don't like her. She doesn't really mind cause it's like she's hasn't gotten through hate in the past.

She doesn't have any family members because she an only child. She has not communicated with her parents. They kicked her out and blocked her out of their lives with they found out she was a lesbian. They think it's wrong and disgusting, she knew what she was getting herself into by telling them but she couldn't help it. It's not her fault she gets more attracted to girls. But it's not like they were any support to her either way. She was never really a bright student and her parents would always tell her how she would never amount to anything.

It might seem like she has a pretty sad life. No friends no family. But there's not really much she can do. She had a girlfriend a year ago but they broke up cause she had to go to college. Jenny didn't go to college. One reason was because she didn't like the idea of having to go to school another 4 years, I mean she could barely survive high school so there was no doubt that college would be a nightmare too, and two because she couldn't afford it. Her parents didn't want to pay for her even though they make a lot of money. Her dad is a lawyer and her mom is a doctor.

But nothing bothers her. For her this is the perfect life. Coming home to a quiet house, having money, and not having to worry about impressing other people. As long as she happy. And she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica and Mia met when they were in college. They were neighbors at the dorms they were staying at. They were both studying to get their business major. At first it had start out as a quick fùck, they would have sex with each other every now and then when they found out they were both into girls, and when they had nothing better to do, but then they actually started hanging out because they had every class together and they enjoyed each others company, so they fell in love with each other. After they graduated college they got married. It seems pretty quick but there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

At first it was hard finding a job but they never lost hope. In the beginning they would just work as assistants, taking phone calls and bringing coffee to people that were more important then they were. Until one day they opened up their own business together and it become very successful. They become some of the richest women in business there is. So now people bring them coffee and it feeling so good to have that type of power.

Their sex life was pretty complicated. They were both fighting for dominance every time they made love. Neither of them liked to bottom because it felt weird for them since they both had jobs that hold every powerful positions. So they had came to an agreement one night that they should bring in a third person like a sugar baby. It was a tough decision because they didn't want anyone to come in between them but they loved each other to much to let that happen and it didn't hurt to try.

When they did try it surprisingly they loved it. They like the feeling controlling another person. They have had only had four girls in the pass because either they either got bored of them or the girls start stealing money. That's what happened with the latest one. She would always take money without permission. Even after they punished her she still did it. When they let her go she tried to steal half a million dollars but luckily they had changed their bank account number. So they were currently looking for a new one. Even thought their latest one would steal money, they still liked the idea of taking care of someone . So they are on the look out