What a Handful!!!!!

Hey this is the only fan fiction that i will be updating on until this is finished and you have been warned there is a lot of bad language so on with the disclaimer!!!!     

Me: I'm excited to write!!!!!                                                                                        

Naruto: And im Wayyyyy too excited to wait

Sakura: I hope I’m in this story

Me: I hope so too (not)

Sasuke: Hn hn hn hn hn

Me: Ohh im Sasuke Hn hn hn hn hn this is the only word I say so :P

Sasuke: Actually that’s not true *pulls out laser*

Me: Wow Sas Wow you said more than one word I am proud of you my Emo Duckky

Sasuke: Just get on with the disclaimer already!

Me: Fine I Don-----

Tobi: NASAIAH- CHAN DOES NOT OWN NARUTO!!!! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY

Me: Whatever you say Tobi -_-‘ 

On with the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sayuris P.O.V*

'SHIT' I thought  'im late' 

I guess that's what you get for trying to make friends with everyone you meet this early in the morning especially if you know its a waste of time anyway while running i was kinda painting all the walls a bright orange to match my ninja clothes that i always wear. i was still ninja jumping off the walls when i heard a loud voice..."SAYURI!!!!!" I'm guessing that was Ibiki even though he's a Jounin and i'm only an acadamy student he can't catch me no one can and they all have tried not even Kakashi and Gai can catch me if their lives depended on it anyway let's steer away from that subject.

"SAYURI" Ibiki's voice sounded through the cave i currently live in and that i'm hiding in now whenever i come to my cave I always mask my chakra so no one would be able to find me except for now. For once I actually want Ibiki to catch me because today is when we get put into teams and right now i'm hoping that im in a team by myself .

---Timeskippppppp---

Oh My fucking gosh Duck ass and Porkeypine just kissed of course i had to summon an I-Pod to record the whole thing while all the girls (except me of course ;) ) were trying to beat Porkypine up I fell off my chair and started banging the ground cause i was laughing too much "That was sooooooo fucking hallarious" I said between my laughter "Your turn next" Pinky glared at me but ended up failing that just resulted in me to burst out laughing..."hey Pinky do you really think you can catch me, not even the best Jounin and most of the ANBU-" I paused and felt a presence at one of the corners in the room I smiled and waved knowing the fact that the Hokage and the ANBU and Jounin are spying on class so they can pick their teams."-Can't even catch me hold up i will be back" i yelled as I poofed away.

*Hokage's P.O.V*

"she saw us" One of my ANBU stated 'I wonder where she disappeared to' "POOF" "Ohay Hokage" Said a cheerful voice behind me we all quickly turned around to see none other  than Sayuri "Morning Sayuri, Tell me where did you learn that jutsu" I asked in a calm and polite way she looked surprised but none the less answered "I saw Ibiki-Kun do it" she said while smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Me: Gomen it's so short

Tobi: It's ok Nasaiah-Chan

Me: Thanks Tobi-Kun Tobi is a good boy

Tobi: Hear that Tobi is a good boy

Me: YIPPPPPP

Tobi and Me: Bye Bye now