Teams.

YO!! I'm BACK!!! so so sorry about the loonngg wait...

year.. bad. yeah thats all i can say soooooo

On with the chapter!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *Sayuri's POV*

"YOOOOOO!" I yelled in Iruka-Sensei's ear when i appeared behind him.

"SAYURI!! Where Have you been?!" He yelled back at me and i just shrugged.

"With Sarutobi," He was about to yell back at me but a giant Tiger with three tails appeared in front of me.

"TIGGGEEERRRR!!!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air and running around the class. "What you up to ?"

"you are my mistress," He grumbled. i jumped on his back.

"Ok Then off to WONDERLANNNNDDD!!!" I shouted. his ears twitched.

"I would like it if yo- oh what the heck!" he yelled scaring the others. "Let's GO!"

--TIMEY-WIMEY SKIP--

I laughed as Chidori tried throwing me off his back "WEEEEE!"

"Get off me you silly Child," He panted giving up and lying down. I pet his fluffy ears.

"I wish i had ears like this," I giggled as he purred "Did the big bad tiger just pur?"

"No,"

"Whatteverr Chidori," I said laughing. "your a lier and you know it!" he growled.

"How did you know my name was Chidori anyway?" He asked camly surprising me.

"I thought that it suited you so that's what i called you," he nodded his big fluffy head, and turned to face me. I took this as my chance to see what he looked like. He had a bright red eye but the other eye was blue, his fur was a soft red and the stripes were black with white patches."Can you shrink so that I can sit you on my head like Kiba does to Akamaru?" I asked him. he nodded again

"Whatever you wish," I smiled kindly at him and watched as he shrunk down. he was as big as a small cat now, he still had his three tails and features but apart from that he changed. i placed him on my head carefully and looked at the sky. "It's dark we should go home now," He stated, and I walked home slowly with Chidori still on my head.

--Timey-Wimey kip--

I yawned and streched waking Chidori up from his spot on the bed.

"Mornin' Chidori,"

"Good morning Mistress," He replied yawning whilst swishing his tails. I giggled at how cute he was in his small form.

"Teams today," He nodded, I got up out of bed and got dressed into my normal ninja gear, had breakfast, brushed my teeth.. ect. I grabbed my ninja headband *cough* thatIDidNOTsteal *cough* and ran out the door.

--Timeskip at the acadamy--

"Right team seven: Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka said pointing to each of them in turn. "Team 11: Karu Nakai, Hitomi Shiruza, and Sayuri Namikaze," I groaned and the other two sent me glares

"Iruka senseiii," I groaned "Do I realllyy have to be on a team with those two Idiots???" I asked pointing at them as they gained Irk marks. He nodded, i sighed.

"your going to have to deal with them for now," Chidori stated from the spot on my desk.

"But one of them is Kayuu Nakai's son," I whispered he looked up at me with wide eyes...

-----------------------------------_------__----___-__-------_-----_------------______-----------------___---------__--

trying to update!!!!! keep that in mind!