A New Soul

(A/n: The picture above is the best I can do. Ignore her shoes, she is barefooted. I just added them cause I liked them. I am not an artist, so I used Creanime. I was very limited on outfits to give her. All future pictures by me will be from Creanime! Any other pictures are not mine. No app I could find gave rainbow eyes T-T)

At first, there was nothing. Nothingness...then there was a feeling.....a soul? It couldn't understand; the small soul flooded with sudden feeling and light! A small odd soul, created to be different I suppose. Open your eyes, little soul! choose your path and change worlds!!

___________________________________________________________

Curled up in a ball, She is awoken by something. She just wants to sleep. Her hand was flying around in annoyance. "Let me sleep" She can't seem to hit anything. Is it just her imagination? As she slowly slips back into sweet slumber:

*Something beyond the fourth wall is pestering you*

"uuuggghhh noooooo"

*Something beyond the fourth wall is pestering you*

she would give in to the tempting slumber, but something wants to bother her. She lets out a grumbling noise towards the invader. She can't help but give out another attempt to swat away whatever wants to wake her.

*The fourth wall becomes frustrated, and smacks the top of her head* (wake your ass up!!!)

[Ignore]

>> [Wake up]<<

With a sigh of defeat, she believes it is best to not anger whoever is disturbing her. She wishes to sleep for all of eternity, but alas it can't be. rubbing the back of her head she uncurls and stands up. Feeling small as she stretches her arms above her head. She looks around and sees small galaxies floating around in the vast navy blue space.

*Supposedly time passes*

She has been here for a while, enough time to learn how to walk around, but she is unsure of how long She's been here. Nothing seems to change. The small galaxies are barely too big for her small hands to hold. They just float around the empty space. The galaxies are the only reason she believes time exists (maybe they just like to float around?). They only started to show up after she first woke up. It is much better than having an empty infinite looking space. Below her bare feet is the ground; it looks like a liquid. The "floor" is reflective. This reflective ground makes her feel dizzy and weightless. Stomach turns inside out when she stares for too long. It's so dark here.

New soul's pov:

In that reflection is a girl. She is staring back at me with her odd eyes. They have many different colors in them. Red, a couple of blues, green, violet, gold, etc. Those eyes seem to be the most colorful thing I've ever seen. Her face is a little chubby, rosy-pale tone, and her hair is a Chestnut brown. Her hair has a little wave to it. A bit puffy. (A/n: search up rainbow eyes on google, they are so pretty. I didn't know contacts could do that. I learned about it AFTER writing this.)

She is wearing a golden ring on her head. The ring seems to have a crystal in the middle of it. Looks to be as colorful as her eyes. The crystal seems to be in a rhombus shape. The golden ring has crystal flowers on it. No two flowers are alike. They all seem to be a different color. Probably to match the flower it looks like.

I sit down on the floor for a closer look at her. She seems to do the same thing. ah, This small girl is me! upon realizing this I study my reflection with interest. Studying my clothes I can see the poncho(?) I am wearing only goes up to my elbow in the front. It is a purple color with gold lacing on the edges. The poncho is cut short around my waist in the back. Perhaps it is a type of cape rather than a poncho?

(A/n: imma just call it a cloak)

The dress is roughly the same as the cloak. It is a long sleeve purple dress with gold lacing around the waist and neck. The bottom of the dress seems to be cut short an inch over my knees with a little bit of extra layering to keep me warm. The extra layers have some kind of gold dust on them. They kind of look like stars.

The ground is making me feel a bit sick looking at it. I decide that is enough looking at my own reflection. Standing up on my feet I wobble a bit. Keeping balance I continue to observe my clothes in awe. There is a satchel on my side. The strap is wrapped around my body from the bag on my hip to my shoulder on the opposite side. It is a brown color. Opening the bag I find nothing in it.

After a while I become bored. I have decided to try and find something new. Other than the small universes above my head there is nothing to really look at....or do.

I walk along the "ground" in this seemingly infinite space. It may take a while to find anything....if I find something at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, after who knows how long my legs are hurting. I didn't even want to be awake! The darkness seems to want me awake! Screw that! Best to take a small nap. Flopping down on the ground I try to lay on my back to watch the "stars" float around......It is very uncomfortable....kind of hurts too. I Choose to sleep on my side instead. Rubbing my back to get rid of the pain.

"huh!?"

"The heck is this!!"

Something seems to be glued to my back!

Slipping off my short cloak(?) to get a better look. They seem to be a clean white color, but I still can't tell what it is. Struggling to grab at my back I have learned that the tips of the bottom of it seem to be a purple... color?? A bit on the lighter side of purple.

They feel warm and very soft. Tugging at these things feels painful. However much I try, I just can't see them properly. Laying back down on my side again I try to sleep. All that struggling has really made me tired. I grab my cloak from the floor and use it as a blanket (try to at least).

Closing my eyes, I drift into a peaceful sleep.

(A/n: omg I did it!!! How did I do?? It is a little short, but I didn't want to write too much without giving this soul a name. I don't have any good ones picked out either T-T. I want a name that can fit in the Undertale multiverse without causing it to be long or troublesome later. I am horrible at naming things. Ask any animal they would know. I can't just use frisk either, I need a unique name. I am also a slow writer. I recheck things a lot before I do anything else.)

(1206 Words)