THREE

Back at our table I sit down with a sight, shaking my head to get my thoughts clear. That little... interaction with Han seems surrealistic. I can't get it out of my head, the way he looked at me...
Ayla shortly looks up, only to widen her eyes. "Y/n, who's sweater is this?"
Now the other girls look up, too.
"Oh, I spilled water over my cardigan and Han gave this to me."
"Han?" Ayla frowns. "Isn't that a friend of Christopher?"
One of the other girls nods. "Yes, the cute one. He's in one of my classes. Sometimes he reminds me of a squirrel. Somehow."
Huh? Weird. Ignoring this information I put my new stuff in my bag, leaving a notebook and a pencil on the desk. I really have to start studying now, otherwise I'll have to stay here until the library closes.

I really like the atmosphere of our library. Even though it's pretty big, there's always a quietness present. The good kind of silence, not that awkward one. Everyone peacefully works on his own stuff, nobody bothers the others, it's kinda relaxing. Maybe these vibes are so present here because of the library's past.

While writing I lean my head on my other hand, the elbow on the table. As I breathe in, I can smell Han. Or at least his sweater. His perfume? His detergent? I don't know. But it makes me feel comfortable and calm and I can't help but have to take another deep breath.

After a while I stand up to look for some more books. I still struggle to understand one of the exercises, it requires much more information to be understandable for my slowly working brain.
As I walk through the rows of shelves I once again enjoy the silence and the calming energy of the books. Walking around like this and watching other people studying feels like the break I needed.
My gaze falls on a group of boys, sitting at a table not far from where I am. His blond locks reveal Chris, wherever he is, today is no exception. Next to him a smaller guy with pink hair currently tries to balance a pencil on his fingertip, while two other boys try not to laugh too loud. One of them only wears a dark shirt, Han. He hides his mouth with one of his hands, trying to be quiet, while the other boy seems to badger the pink haired.
For a while I just stand there, watching the guys. My gaze again falls on Han, or, more precisely, his arms. Every time he moves them the muscles play and stretch the material of his shirt. Slowly I feel my mind drifting to places where it really shouldn't go.
Oh.
No.
I'm here to study. For my class. Not to study hot guys. I really wish they would dissappear from my mind.
For a second I close my eyes and sight.
As I open them again, only two of the four boys still sit at their table.
Huh, that wish worked pretty well!
I continue my way through the alley of shelves, when suddenly a hand taps my shoulder.
Startled I cringe and turn around, only to see Han and the pink haired boy, both smirking.
"Guys! I almost died!"
"Sorry!" I couldn't trust Han's apologize at all. The other boy smiles at me. "We wanted to get some coffee, wanna join?"
I nod and his smile gets even more bright.
Following the two guys I try my best to not stare that much at Hans back. He must work out a lot.
At the small cafeteria in the back of the library we stopped in front of the coffee dispenser, only to read a big sign with the word 'broken' on it.
"Ayy really? I need coffee to survive this damn day!" Han tears his hair, all the muscles in his arm play along and I almost start drooling. Damn. How to deal with such a fucking hot man?!

Yup, this chapter is everything but good but I recently feel very unmotivated, I'm sorry:// But I'll do my best for better chapters in the future, I promise