Naruto Uzumaki

*yawn*

"Naru-Chan if your that tired just go wait for them."

Naruto Uzumaki, striking golden blonde hair. Skimmering cerulean eyes. Sun kissed skin, whiskered cheeks. Scrawny.
Only 4'11.

Naruto whined and laid on Itachis lap.
Itachi gave a small smile and laid his hand over Narutos wild hair.

"I don't know why you want to do this Ita. He will just kill you." "Yes I know." "You could easily defeat him." "I know." "He's holding orochimaru." "I know Naru." "Than why~?"

Narutos sharp canine teeth shone as he whined.

"Because that is what I want." "One brother wants to kill the other, one brother plans for the younger one to kill him... Man am I glad I'm not an Uchiha."
Itachi chuckled heartedly.
"You will look after him after I die yes?" "What have we been doing for the past 3 years? Sleeping?" Itachi smiled. "You can't even stop with the sarcasm when I'm so close to death." "Ita... you know sarcasm is my only communication." "Yes it's quite annoying." "Well I'm not the one going and getting myself killed." Itachi shook his head.
"I will miss you naru." "... I'll miss you too Ita."

Naruto and Itachi looked at the stone door frame when they felt four chakra signals.
Naruto flung himself up and sat once more on the stone chairs arm.

"Talk to you later Ita."
Naruto got off and leaned over, kissing Itachis cheek.
"Try not to go to easy ok?" "Of course Naru."

Naruto smiled and disappeared in orange feathers.

Itachi sighed and propped onto his elbow, legs crossed and waiting for Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto appeared on a building not to far from the building Itachi was in.
His straw hat over his head, cloak zipped so his eyes only shined and a sword on his back.

Naruto was your average shinobi.
Fishnet shirt, light black sweats, black ninja shoes, katana on back.. and akatsuki coat over his clothing.

Team taka landed on the building and Naruto drew his sword, Sasuke doing the same.
Sasuek advanced, determined to get to his elder brother by any means necessary.

The clashing of their blades rang through the area and Naruto tilted his hat.

"I am not here to fight. You may go along."

Sasuke gave a suspicious expression but when he passed Naruto made no movement.
Suigestu and Karin when to pass but Naruto held his arm out, sword giving an extra length.

"Sasuke Uchiha only. No interference."
Suigestu looked on disbelief.
"Look kid we're here to kick Itachi uchihas ass-." "It's fine Suigestu. He won't hurt you unless you try to pass... correct?" "That is correct." "Stay here I'll be back soon."

Naruto smirked.
"You may be strong Sasuke Uchiha.. but do not underestimate Itachi."

Sasuke clicked his tongue and jumped to the next building.

"Why does he always do that?!" "Suigestu shut up Sasuke can handle his elder brother."
The two began to fight and Naruto slashed his sword into the ground, resting each hand on the handle top.

The wind blew as they waited.
Suigestu drank from his water bottle with Karin tapping her finger impatiently and Juūgo making no sudden movement as he examined the Akatsuki member in front of them.

"You trust your teammate to defeat Sasuke?" Naruto looked up.
"Ita will lose if that is what you are asking." "You don't even trust your teammate? That's sad." "It is a decision Ita has made. To be will his family once more and pay for his actions.. he will die by his younger brothers blade. It is not a matter of trust nor is it a matter of hope. Itachi is my teammate, one who has raised me for the past 3 years.. if he wishes to repay for his actions than I will help.. even if I lose him." "What a hero." Suigestu slurped up more water.
"Hero's don't exist. There is no good or bad... it's just what perspective you see the story."

Karin looked at Naruto.

"You speak wisely." "I have been through many situations. Deidara died by his own bomb.. trying to take Sasuke Uchiha with him. Sasori died by Sakura Haruno who was trying to find Sasuke.... Truly I find it amusing." Naruto held his hat down. "And why's that?" "Because I was once Sasukes teammate.. I was once a leaf shinobi... I was once the leafs jinchuriki... but you never hear about me."

Karin, now intrigued fully turned toward Naruto.

"Who are you?" Naruto giggled and held his small finger to his lips. "That is not information you will receive right now."
Karin clenched her sleeves.

Black fire lit behind Naruto, thunder roared with lightning following...
Than.... Nothing.

"... Seems the fight is over." "It is."
Suigestu jumped, Karin and him holding onto each other.
"Zetsu." "Tobi is getting them... Sasuke Uchiha came out as the victor." Naruto nodded. "I'll be there soon." Zetsu nodded and sunk back into the building.

"Mother of shit what was that?" "Zetsu... he was once two people believe it or not."
Naruto smirked and pulled his sword out of the ground. He bowed.

"I do hope to see you again... Team taka."
Before Suigestu and Karin could ask where Sasuke was or where he was going, Naruto disappeared in orange feathers.