8 Tails

Naruto stood on a large pointed rock with team taka beside him.

"Killer B will come out of there. It's where he trains with Gyūki." Sasuke nodded.
".. You really won't help?" ".. Killer B is the one who helped me train with Kurama. He's the one who helped me make peace with Kurama.. so no I won't help you capture a friend." "But your going to help kill him?" "Killer B isn't stupid Sasuke... you may be strong but he's the hokages brother for a reason." "Are you doubting me?" "I'm giving you a heads up.." Naruto looked up at Sasuke. "I'd like it if you didn't die today."
"What about us?!" "Oh good you guys heard what I said.. I won't have to repeat myself." "You don't care about us?!" Naruto shrugged. "You aren't one of my main priorities."
Naruto smirked and disappeared in orange features.
"Fucking ass. We've spent two months with him and this is how he treats us?" "Get over it Suigestu." "Easy for you to say Sasuke! He likes you!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes.
They leaned on the little land there was.

Killer B came out dancing and rapping about what he'd have for lunch.

Killer B stopped when he noticed team taka.

"Yo yo nice cloaks." Killer B danced and Suigestu smirked.
"Let's end this quickly. I'm hungry myself."

At once they started to attack Killer B but Killer B danced around, dodging attacks and writing down new lyrics...
Though it quickly escalated.

"Sasuke bite!"

Karin rolled her sleeve up but a hand stopped her.

"Don't be a fool. Look."
Karin looked over to see Killer B now as the 8 tails and went to heal Sasuke quickly but froze when she saw Naruto kissing him.

Naruto parted and Sasuke dashed to the others.

"You.." "It's my healing jutsu get over yourself." Karin rolled her eyes and lowered her sleeve.

The fight didn't last just longer.
They managed to get Killer B but Naruto knew something was off.

Naruto quickly caught Sasuke who panted with a slight fever while Juūgo got Suigestu and Killer B.

"I have a hideout we could stay." Naruto nodded and helped Sasuke stand.
"Grab on."

In a swirl of orange feathers they left, leaving any remains they were there, behind.