Kiss

Sasuke laid on his poorly maid bed, staring at the ceiling.

If he was honest he didn't like that his vision was going blurry. He knew Itachi faced the same fate and had practically vowed to never be like Itachi... though that was slowly changing as he thought about what his brother had done and the reason for it.

Itachi, his elder brother had put the Leaf village before his own clan, his own family... but than the question entered Sasukes head.

"Why am I still alive?" "... Because Itachi couldn't bare killing his own brother."
Sasuke looked over to see Naruto.
"Itachi killed everyone without a second thought, he even put Izumi, his love in a genjutsu and killed her that way.... Yet he could never kill you. You were so important he couldn't kill you... yet he loved you so much he let you kill him."

Sasuke clenched his fists.

"Itachi was going blind." Sasuke looked back at Naruto. "I had offered to heal him but like you, he refused. Said it was his punishment for his acts... I told him that wasn't true but Itachi didn't care. The more time that went by the darker his world got... when you killed him he was almost completely blind..." Naruto sat down. "If I'm being honest.. you didn't deserve such a brother. He left you at the leaf and when the 3rd died he showed up, casting a warning to the elders so they wouldn't touch you. He made me promise to watch after you... yet you killed him." Naruto chuckled. "Why do you get everyone's love? Everyone's attention? I saved the leaf.. more than once but all they see me as is a fucking demon, a tool... no ones looking for me but their all looking for you. You had love, everyone was your friend... I only had plants and beatings as friends... you have girls wanting to restore your clan with you. You had a brother who loved you to the fucking end.. even when I knew him better." Naruto sighed. "But your Sasuke Uchiha.. that's what matters, not the one who's keeping everyone safe.. Sasuke Uchiha the one who left willingly." "You left." "To-!.. you know what never mind."

Sasuke sat up.

"What? Going to say it was for my sake?" "To make you see how important you are." Sasukes breath hitched. "No ones looking for me Sasuke. Itachi left me to help you, to make peace with what he's done.... Your important to people.. I'm the jinchuriki."
Sasuke frowned and leaned toward Naruto.

Their lips were only inches apart, hot breath clashing.
Sasuke stared at Narutos blurry cerulean eyes and slowly connected their lips.

It wasn't a harsh powerful kiss but a light passionate one.
Sasuke watched Narutos eyes close, he felt Narutos hand trail onto his and up his arm.

Sasuke closed his eyes, feeling Narutos fingers in his surprisingly soft hair.
Naruto leaned forward, making Sasuke go back.

Narutos hand laid on the ground, knees pressing against the hard floor.
Sasuke gripped Narutos waist, pulling him closer. Narutos other hand wrapped around sasukes neck.

Naruto opened his mouth, giving Sasuke a free invitation.
They fought for dominance, their tongue swirling together.

Naruto moaned quietly and Sasuke pressed the kiss.

Narutos hands slid down, slipping Sasukes shirt off of his broad shoulders.

"Naruto." "Hm." Sasuke smirked. "You'll wake the others if your to loud."
Naruto pressed his body again Sasukes.
"Try me Uchiha." Sasuke smirked and flipped Naruto onto the futon.

Sasuke unzipped the Akatsuki cloak, slipping his hand up the fishnet.
Naruto put a hand over his mouth when Sasuke flicked his little pink nipple.

As Sasuke continued to play with Narutos body, Naruto wrapped his legs around Sasukes waist, pulling him closer.

Sasuke slipped a digit in and Naruto whined.

""Does it hurt?" Naruto shook his head. "G-good." Sasuke smirked and added another. "Nngh. S-Sasuke." "Shh."
Naruto covered his mouth again and Sasuke began to move the three digits.

Naruto bit his lip as tears stung his gorgeous eyes.

"Cum naru."
Sasuke gripped Narutos dick and slipped the tip in between his lips.

"Ha~."

Sasuke hit a bundle of nerves and white sticky strings flowed down Sasukes throat.
He drank the liquid before coming up again.

"S-sorry." "I told you to cum... you should be glad you listened."
Narutos blush increased.

Sasuke was completely showing his dominant side. Naruto was a small baby fox compared to a large snake, that was ready to attack any second.

Sasuke slipped the three digits out and Naruto bit his lip a glossy red.

"Ready?" "F-for?"

Sasuke smirked and positioned.
Naruto squeaked when he felt Sasukes tip run over his entrance.

"Don't worry... my cock will go in easily with how damp your ass is."
Sasuke pushed in and Naruto closed his eyes, flinging his head to the side.

"Does it hurt?" "A-a little." "It's just my size.. you'll adjust." "H-how.. big?"
Sasuke smirked.
"12 inches." Naruto whimpered and Sasuke gripped his thigh.

Slowly Sasuke got deeper but Naruto was getting impatient.

"S-Sasu please." Sasuke smirked. "Oh? Are you begging me now." Naruto whimpered. "Little boys don't get what they want unless they beg." "Plea-please Sasu please go faster for your little slut. I want you and I want you so fast. I want to struggle to hide my voice while you pound me till I can't fucking walk."
Sasukes smirk widened.
"Good boy."

Sasuke pulled out and Naruto whimpered.

Then Sasuke pushed in.
Narutos back arched while his hands squeezed against his mouth.

"Ah. Ah! Ah. Ha! Nngh!" "Shh pet." "M-mm. Good.. so good!"

Naruto clapped his mouth shut with his hand, the other searching for something to hold.
Sasuke connected his hand with Narutos, still holding his waist with the other.

"Ma. Maha~! Daddy!"
Sasuke smirked, going faster.

Naruto bit his lip, eyes closed to try and suppress his voice but it was almost to no use.

"Shh." "T-trying." "Don't try, do."
Naruto shivered at Sasukes harsh tone.

Sasuke removed Narutos hand and laid his hand over Narutos mouth, successfully keeping his fox's voice down.
Narutos eyes rolled back as Sasuke continued to hold his arms above his head.

Sasuke grunted when Narutos insides tightened, making it impossible for him to pull out.
Within a few more minutes, Naruto was flooded with Sasukes semen.

Both panted as Sasuke slowly removed his hand. He kissed Naruto and pulled out slowly.
Naruto whined quietly at the loss he felt.. but he felt so full.

"Go to sleep. I'll clean up."
Naruto hummed, nodding slowly.

Sasuke kissed him before Narutos eyes completely closed.

Within a few moments both of them were back in their clothes and Sasuke was cuddled up to Naruto, the blanket over them.