Oneshot 1 (AU)

[I do not own Black Clover]

We start the story off inside a silver haired girls room,the girl was currently pacing back and forth thinking about what to give to a certain boy in her school.

In Two days was some people's favorite day(others not so much)Valentines day and the girl known as Noelle was trying to figure out what to give to a boy who she was determined to confess to.

Said boy was the same age as her with spiky ash blonde hair and bright green eyes that can brighten almost anyone's mood just by the stare and his name was Asta.

Noelle: 'Come on think Noelle think!' She thought to herself as she sighed and plopped down on her bed staring off into the ceiling."We've known each other for about three years and yet I can't use my head to think of one simple thing to give him".

???:"I don't think that's the issue"

Noelle sat up to look at her Cousin and close friend Mimosa who was also on her bed as she had sat on it for a majority of the time quietly listening to her as she mumbled ideas to her which some reached and others she couldn't even pan out.

Noelle:"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion with a raised eyebrow.

Mimosa:"Well it isn't that you can't think of a gift it's that you can't think of a meaningful gift,one that shows how important he is to you and that's the tricky part.For example you can just give him a card but your mind and feelings are telling you to think bigger and find something else that shows more."She explained with a smile to her Cousin.

Noelle:*Blushes* "W-well I guess you have a point b-but what do you think I should get confessing to him makes me so nervous and I want to show how much he means to me,after all aside from you and Leopold, he was my first real friend me and hanging with him always makes feel like the happiest girl." She said with her blush increasing  as she began to think about what happened years ago at the start of high school.

3 years ago

Noelle walked through the entrance of the school with a bored expression on her face.They always say a new school a new start but quite frankly Noelle didn't believe those words,after all middle school wasn't the best no friends with her to hang out with or talk to during classes,sure Mimosa was there but she rarely got to talk to her only in PE and Lunch whereas Leopold was in a completely different school so she spent the time there as a loner and would get picked on because of it.

Sadly,she was used to it as back home she was constantly getting bullied by her brother and sister Nebra and Solid.

Her 2nd brother Nozel would at least stop them from doing harsh things when mom was at work but when he left to college they took it as an advantage and only stopped when mother arrived and pretended like nothing happened.

The good news is that Nebra soon like nozel did went to college however Noelle still had no choice but to not only withstand solid at home but now at his school as he was a senior there.

Noelle breathed in and out trying to get rid of those harsh memories so she can focus on getting to class.

Unfortunately she hadn't realized the time and when she went to get her schedule she found out she was about to be late for her first class on her first day!

Noelle: 'Crap Crap Crap I have to get there as soon as possib-'her train of thought and her running feet were both stopped when she felt herself bump into someone who was also running and the next thing she knew she fell on the floor, luckily it seemed people knew the time and were already in class so no one saw the embarrassing moment.