Oneshot 5

Yuno was having just another regular morning as a fresh 21 year old.

Waking up next to his girlfriend Mimosa who never failed to make him smile whenever he saw her.

He gently unwrapped himself from her surprisingly strong grip and went to get breakfast ready.

He was glad that after all of the trouble he had as a teen, the clover kingdom finally managed to bring peace(with the occasional stopping of criminals but not major ones just idiotic theives and robbers) and more to it,he was finally in a healthy relationship with Mimosa.

Speaking of Mimosa she had just woken up and walked downstairs from their bedroom to the kitchen,it was like any other basic household but to them it was perfect.

Mimosa: "*yawn* morning sweetie" She greeted with a smile then a quick peck to his lips before going to sit down at the table to wait for his food.

Yuno: "morning how'd you sleep?" He said while walking over with 2 mugs of coffee.

Mimosa: "Very well I have to say it is quite exhausting nursing so many people but if they're in need I'm always happy to help" you see Mimosa was like the best healer in the clover kingdom so she was asked to work as Dr Owen's helper or nurse to be exact which she accepted but found it tiring at times since her mana would be very low when she came back home.

Yuno: "Yeah well your not the only one whos tired" he stated chuckling.

Yuno had to get ready to leave the kingdom in 2 months with her as he thought that he should take the throne of spade when he has matured and now he thought the time was right so he had to get everything ready including himself as he had to study about what a king should be like and those were grueling hours.

Mimosa: "I know but when it's all done we can finally our luck break right!?"

Yuno: "Hehe yep just gotta make sure I have what it takes to be king and how to take care of his queen~" he teased as Mimosa choked on her coffee with a blush face as he handed her the freshly made breakfast.

Mimosa: "HEY don't say it like that" she then heard their door knock quite loudly and she looked over at Yuno who decided to see who could possibly be here up in the early morning.

But when he opened the door with Mimosa behind him they were shocked to see Asta there with a nervous look on his face.

Yuno: "Umm you alright Ast-" he was cut off when Asta then yelled out..

Asta: 'I can't believe I'm doing this' He then got on his hands and knees "PLEASE HELP ME YOU GUYS!"

Mimosa: HUH um Asta is something wrong your usually not like this?" As Yuno nodded in agreement.

Asta: "Well..."

Around 1 hour before Yuno and Mimosa woke up

Asta's eyes fluttered open while he looked around his bedroom only then for his eyes to lock on to the familiar color of light silver hair.

He smiled when he saw Noelle cuddling him with her face on his chest and arms around which he had his around her as well.

Just as gently as Yuno he unwrapped himself from her but instead he didn't go down to make breakfast(mostly because he had no clue how to).

Instead he went and opened a hidden droor,reason it was hidden was because inside was something that he thought about doing for awhile now.

Inside was a tiny black box but when Asta opened he knew what was inside had a huge meaning, it being a big meaningful silver ring with a cyan colored diamond on top of it and the special person's name engraved on it.