Oneshot 2

Asta was......nervous

Now Asta was never known to show this side of him at all,he was usually quite the opposite.

However when word got around to all the magic knight squads about a celebratory ball being hosted by the wizard king at his castle after the victory against spade a month ago(they couldn't do it right away cause of the damage done in the kingdom),that meant the black bulls had to look their best for the event(even if it took yami some convincing to let them go in the first place).

The only one who wasn't with them at the time of them entering the ballroom was Noelle as a few days before her siblings had invited her to return to the silva household to help prepare her for the ball.

***********

And so the reason Asta was nervous was because of the fact that most people in the room was nobles and royals,sure he still had the black bulls but sadly most of them went off to do their own thing which left only Asta and Yami as they both really had nothing to do.

Yami: "And they say I shouldn't cause attention that much" he then chuckled as he saw Charmy eating at a table full of food like her stomach wasn't even satisfied at all which left some nobles looking at her weirdly.He then looked over at Asta who was still a bit nervous, "loosen up will ya kid you look like your one second away shitting your pants".

Asta: "Huh oh yeah sorry captain it's just that I don't really have a good history with nobles" asta stated recounting their harsh words thrown to not just him but Noelle on the day they first met the wizard king.

Yami: "Yeah well it seems they just keep on coming" he said as he gestured Asta to look over at the special entrance where the 3 major royal families,the Kiras,the Vermillions,and the Silvas were starting to appear.

Since they were the major families in the kingdom and the ones who supported it the most they were attending the ball more formally then others.

Out first came the Kira's with King Augustus in front with that ever-presenting smirk on his face showing that he was the head of the  family while the other members were following behind,all the woman wearing pretty dresses and the men having nice looking tuxedos which gave Asta a little comfort as he saw some almost wearing the same type of tuxedo he has on right now.

He then saw Finral walk over to Miss Finesse and extend his arm out to her which she happily accepted and caused Asta to smile at his senior since after the war all magic knights had time to themselves so finral decided to spend time with her which looked like the time they shared brought them closer,still he wasn't the only one who went to grab their partner so the gathering took awhile.

After them,then came the Vermillions who were led by Fuegoleon,he was wearing a very good looking dark red tuxedo,and Mereleona grumbling words as she was walking behind also wearing a very good looking dress except the red on hers was brighter.

Mimosa and Leopold were in the back as they were the youngest in the family followed by Kirsch with Leo wearing the same tuxedo as fuegoleon and Mimosa wearing the same dress as Mereleona but hers was bright green as she had added earrings and white gloves that reached her elbows.

Asta,as well as Yami even,soon had a sly smile as they saw Yuno awkwardly walking to Mimosa who saw him and smiled before kissing him on the cheek and wrapping her arm around his as he was a blushing mess and Asta and Yami chuckled at the sight of the boy who was supposed to always have a calm look on his face have one of embarrassment.

Then lastly came the Silvas.

Nozel led with a dark blue tuxedo on and that same cold look he always has with Nebra behind him wearing a dark blue dress,Solid was different than nozel and had a bright blue tuxedo on and his usual smirk which at least after the war wasn't as arrogant and cold as it usually was.