Chapter 6

Bonnie awoke to find herself wrapped up in a blanket. Warm and snug. Her body ached as she felt the stickiness between her thighs. The soreness reminding her of her night before. She groaned stretching her arms above her head. Great - just peachy. It was not dream. She'd had sex with Rasper last night. Unprotected sex. How could she be so naive. Her core throbbed and she had to go to the bathroom.

At least she was alone. Although by the way he was speaking last night she doubted she would be alone for long. Bonnie thought he would still be asleep seems as she's still tired. Or maybe first time sex just take the life out of you."Arghh... I'm attracted to douche bags!" She moaned covering her eyes with her forearm. She closed her eyes and tried taking deep breaths but every time she did she could only smell her own sweat. Grumbling under her breath at how much she smelt, she dragged her way from the bed until she was stumbling on her feet toward the open bathroom door.

Bonnie noted she was bare when she used the toilet but paid no mind to it. She washed her hands after flushing then dragged her way towards the large shower stall. A frosted glass door stood front and centre partially hiding the four shower heads. Oomphing at the display of money Rasper seemed to have she stepped into the shower and turned it on. Wincing at the power of the water. She moaned when the water soothed her stiff muscles. Bonnie washed her hair with the shampoo that was stood on a shelf as well as the shower gel. All men. Figures. When she finally stepped out of the shower and turned the water off she heard noises from outside. Shouts and hollers. Rushing to dry and get changed she left her hair down and wavy and threw on a shirt laying on the floor with her underwear which she found in a pile near the wardrobe.

Rushing out the door and down the four sets of stairs she finally made it to the bottom safe and sound. After almost slipping twice. Following the hallway to the door she knew lead into to the kitchen, Bonnie fought her instincts to run. Something was wrong. An itching feeling began in the bottom of her spine. Walking towards the window which Bonnie knew lead into the wide range of trees and open space she gasped at what she saw.

As if the crowd of wolves knew she was there they opened up a path for her to see the Middle of them. As she watched she saw Rasper pull back his arm before forcing it forward with a power that knocked his opponent backward. The dull thud of his opponents body hitting the grass pulled at her heart strings. Bonnie felt confused. She didn't want to see the man get hurt but didn't want to interfere Rasper when his face showed how serious he was. The man doubled over obviously caught of guard but Rasper didn't stop. He was relentless. Launching at the man with his fists. The man blocked what he could but was clearly overpowered and knew when he was beat. The man staggered backward coughing violently after being jabbed in the throat.

Bonnies breath caught when she saw the feral look in Raspers eyes. Her heart pounding double. Hands shaking she watched as he stalked his prey. Never taking his eyes of him. Bonnies eyes focused on the deadly sneer on Raspers face and his black eyes. So dark. He crouched low over his opposition. His body tense and breaths panting. She watched his lips move but couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. Only on his hands. His hands wrapped around the mans throat. Her eyes widened.

Bonnie quickly snapped them shut not wanting to see the horrifying site. The deadly silence outside encouraging her to open them again. Pitch black eyes locked onto her blue ones.

He was feral. He was a killer.

But she loved him.