|| 15 ||

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT
_____________________
______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
15
_____________________
___________________________
|| Chapter 15 ||
꧁("Backseat")꧂

"Playtime's over"

Kakucho looked at Sanzu with anger in his eyes. Sanzu was smirking at him while pulling his dick out.

"Oh. You wanna die right now?" Kakucho smirked, avoiding to look at you.

"She's so good Kakucho. I want to fuck her moree...but you.." Sanzu walked towards Kakucho.

"Fucking asshole..Let's go Y/n" You pulled down your dress as Kakucho grabbed your hand and you both walked away.

Sanzu was looking at you with a smirk on his face while licking his hand.

"Hmm..I can fuck her all night" He said as walked out of the restroom.

You and Kakucho reached the car
"You okay Y/n?" You nodded, your legs were still shaky.

"I'll take you home." He smiled.

"Thank you" you smiled, he pinched your cheeks and opened the car door for you.

"Too cute" He chuckled as you sit at the passenger seat.

-
-
-

"Sanzu..What kind of Shit did you even take"

"What do you mean?"

"You were at the restroom for hours. Are you shitting your organs out?"

"Haha funny. Well I fucked her"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"We fucked at the restroom.. But Kakucho ruined it.."

"Good thing he did" Ran whispered and smirked.

"Huh?! Did you say sum?"

"Nothing"

"Asshole i saw-" Sanzu looked at Kakucho's car and saw that it was leaving the restaurant.

"I'll thank Kakucho for that..Ah. Look they're leaving"

"Fuck"

"Told ya"

"What are you waiting for? Death? Follow them you shit"

"Chill mister grumpy pants. I will, but if i do. I'll make sure that she will be mine"

"What the fuck is your point. Just follow them" Sanzu sighed.

-
-
"Ran.."

"Hmm?" Ran started the car and followed Kakucho's direction.

"Lend me some money"

"For what?"

"Just lend me some"

"No"

"Damn. Why? i'll pay back promise"

"No we're rivals remember? so shut up"

"Ah you're annoying"

"Stop talking about yourself"

"You sayin something? Atleast i don't look like that creepy doll when i was in highschool"

"haha funny"

"Rannabelle"

"Go die"

"Rannabelle"

"Shut up"

"No i'll tell her that's your real name"

"I'll tell Mikey you're-" Ran smirked.

"Ah fine."

-
-
-

"Ah i'm horny" Kakucho sighed and looked at you. You were just looking at the buildings passing by.

His hands moved to your thighs and started massaging it while focusing on his driving.

He looks hot while driving. The veins in his long hands we're so pretty.

You feel his hands moving to your inner thighs. You can see a smirk forming in his lips.

You saw the bulge in his pants and quickly looked at the window pretending you didn't notice it.

"Oh..You noticed" He chuckled his hand was just inches closer before reaching your area.

Without hesitation you decided to open your legs for him to have a better space.

"Fuck princess..I'll just park this car mkay?"

He sighed and pulled over at a convenience store and parked his car. His hand pointed at the back of the car.

"Backseat. now" He got off the car and moved to the backseat.

Are we doing it at the backseat? At a convenience store?!.

He got in the car and said "Come on princess..." He opened his legs while waiting for you.

I promise i'll be gentle" You moved to the backseat and sat beside him, you looked at him and he was already smirking at you.

"You know..You forgot your panties at the restroom...." He chuckled, his hands moved to massage your breast.

"S-Someone might see us" you covered your mouth feeling his hands moving under your dress.

"Then we'll put on a show" He noticed the hickeys on your neck. His smirk faded.

"Forget what i just said" He removed his shirt.

"Remove it" He looked at you while pointing on his pants. You quickly put your hands on his belt and started removing it. You pulled down his boxers revealing his hardened cock.

You gulped seeing how big he is.

-
-
-

"I won't be gentle after seeing that disgusting hickeys from that addict" He grabbed your head and pulled you in to a sloppy kiss.

His hands reached your exposed area and ran his fingers over your slit causing you to moan into the kiss. He broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting the both of you.

You both were catching your breath while looking deep into each other's eyes. He looks so desperate. You can already feel how wet you are.

"I can't take it anymore." He grabbed you and placed you on top of him. You can feel his tip teasing you.

"Put..it..in.." He groaned. You lowered yourself while holding on his shoulders feeling his dick slowly entering you, You moaned feeling him stretching your walls.

Kakucho grabbed your chin.

"Ride it" He ordered.
_____________________
______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
15
_____________________
___________________________
|| Chapter 15 ||
꧁("Backseat")꧂