Chapter 4 [not edited]

After biology I went straight outside and heard my name being called.

'Nina!! Wait up!' Sam shouted after me, but I just wanted to be alone so I walked faster.

'Wait Nina!' 

'Sorry Sam I really need to go, talk to you later!' I shouted to her through the now crowded hallway.

I just wanted to think about my life. I know you guys may think I'm a dramatic girl, but that's just my life. There is always something going on in my life and it's all mostly negativ. I just want to relax and not worry about the smallest bullshits that are unnecessary. But drama just can't keep away from me. MAYBE I'M JUST TOO HOT THAT DRAMA NEEDS TO STAY NEAR ME!!! *Naaaahhhh that can't be it*

I walked into the restroom and looked into the mirror. I stared at myself and see this girl with blond hair and hazel eyes looking back. Her eyes are worn out and tired. Her skin is pale and her hair looks lifeless. Her lips are dry and at the same time red like blood (see what I did there snow white ;) )  I blinked and the girl in the mirror did too. Then it all came to me, the girl with the lifeless hair, worn out and tired eyes, pale skin and dry, red lips is me. I didn't even realise it was me. But something else caught my attention at this very moment. Behind me was standing Harry effing Jones. He stared shocked at me and I didn't know why. 

'What are you doing in here!!!' I literally screeched at him.

'What wrong??' 

'Don't answer my question with a question! And nothing is wong!!' I yelled at him.

'Then why are you crying?' he stated. I turned back to the mirror and noticed that tears were falling and falling down my face. I looked down to the sink and muttered:

'Nothing is wrong. Can you please go?' 

He hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I was looking at him. He didn't say anything and just hugged me. I realised that I have been waiting for a person that wouldn't say anything and just hug me so I could feel better. About my life, about my friend and most importantly myself.

And then I realised who was hugging me and I started screaming, pushing him away. I ran to the door and sprinted out to my locker. He saw me at my weakest moment....Shoot!! Nobody was meant to see me like this!! Sam haven't seen me like this!

A/N: Soooo here is a small chapter for you guys. Do you guys want a Harry POV for the next chapter? Pleasssseee comment and vote!! xx Nina

P.S: check out my other story that has Emma Watson and Harry Styles also as main characters!!! Thanks!!