Chapter 2 [not edited]

Hey guys! In my A/N I have been thinking about deleting this book, but I kind of can't and I decided to continue this story. But I will be looking for insperation so it might take a bit longer for me to update. Until then here's a little chapter for you guys for all the time I haven't been updating!! Hope you enjoy and make sure to check out my other story called 'What does life mean?' xx

Recap:

"I said why is that boy behind that locker staring at you??It's kind of creepy by the look he has.Do you know him??"

"No I have never seen him before. Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face??"

...............

'No...You don't know each other so why is he staring at you?? Wait a minute..Isn't that Harry Jones??'

'You mean The Harry Jones? That guy that is really creepy and has a bad reputation? Why would he stare at me?And he doesn't even go to this school..'

'I think he likes you'

' Please you always think a boy likes you just by looking...'

' Hey why so mean today?'

' I dunno. I have my period..' I muttered

'Ice cream and chick flicks??'

'YES! Meet me after school!' I almost screamed out.

After we said goodbye to go to our classes I was thinking about Harry Jones. I have never seen him in this school. Mostly I have seen him at fights or smoking in front of a shop, but never in this school. I can already sense he's that kind of a boy that doesn't give a poop about school or for a fact anything. When I saw him I could sense that bad boy vibe that what forming around him. It was intense and kinda made me fear him a bit.

I walked into the classroom where I am having history and sat in my seat I have been sitting since freshman year. I was playing with my hair that I didn't even notice someone sitting in the seat beside me. *Probably just Josh that effing womanizer* 'Ahem' and I got pulled out my trance. I turned to my side and I was shocked to death. It was the one and only Harry Jones that was sitting in the seat beside me. 'Ehhh hello?' 'Hi babe.' he said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. Yeah he's cocky too just great that's even worse. I dislike people who thinks highly and mighty of themselves.

'Ehh what are you doing here?'

'I have class in this room.'

' No I mean what are you doing in this seat? And since when are you in this school??'

' Babe I know you want me to sit beside you and since today I'm in this shit hole.'

'No I don't. Could you please sit somewhere else?'

'Hmm let me think..How about...no.' he said with a playful smirk on his face.

'Ugghhh fine just don't talk to me.'

'And why not babe??' I ignored him and started to think why he wanted to sit beside me. There are like 5 other available seats in this classroom, but he had to sit in a seat that was already occupied by womanizer Josh.. And then he f****** threw paper balls at me. The nerve of him!

'Can you not!!!'

He chuckled and said 'Aww am I getting on your nerves?'

'YES! Stop it!'

'Come one babe..I'm just having fun' he smirked...

*Ugghh you stupid dwarf! Okay he's not exactly a dwarf but still!* I just ignored him because I didn't see the point of fighting about this with him, because he wouldn't even go remotely close to stopping.

'Don't tell me you are ignoring me now.'

'Just leave me alone. Turn around and focus on someone else!'

'Your reactions are just going to make me want to annoy you more now.' he plastered a smile that said *I have a evil plan* This guy is a bad boy, smokes , does illegal things, he's cocky, NOW he's annoying and rude. This is just the perfect dream guy *notice sarcasm* When my histoy teacher came into the room, my dream world was calling me to zoom out.

'Pssst..' What? It was coming from my side. ' Pssst babe!'

'What do you want now?!?'

'I just want to talk to you' he shrugged

'How about you pay attention to class and don't talk to me' I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

'Says the right one who hasn't been paying attention to class since the beginning.' he snickered

'Just shut up and stop annoying me!!' I said loud..too loud. Literally the whole class was staring at me and Mr. Lanter was glaring at me. From my side I heard laughter coming and in that moment I really wanted to cry. I absolutely hate to be in the centre of attention and with my past it wasn't helping me. But my past is a long story and it's not the right time to tell you guys. Tears were gathering in my eyes and don't think I'm overreacting right now, I have my period. It's the reason for my emotional side right now. I slowly got up, gathered my things and went out. I really couldn't stand being in there. I was getting flashbacks of middle school. Thes eyes that stared at me like I'm some trash on a dirty, abandoned road. I walked out and went to my car, a silver Volkswagen bug, my baby. I sat in the drivers seat and took out me phone and texted Sam.

To: Bestie Sam From: Ems

I'm sorry Sam, but I can't have our girls night today! I'm feeling unwell and I think I might be getting sick. I don't want to risk anything!! xx

To: Bestie Ems From: Sam

It's alright boo! Make sure to get better, so you don't leave me alone tomorrow like you're going to do like now for the rest of the day!! xx

I drove home and went straight to my bed. I faceplanted on it and started to cry. I didn't want to cry and I don't cry often, but when it came to attention and provoking it made me weak. I'm supposed to be strong because of the things I went through, but I'm not..........