Chapter 5 [not edited]

Harry POV:

I saw her run out biology and I couldn't help but wonder what happened. I shouldn't care about her but i just do! I don't want to worry about her but I just couldn't help myself and ran after her,saw her going into the girls restroom.

Should I go after her? Yes she needs someone right now.

When I went into the restroom, I saw her standing there in front the mirror, looking at herself. At this moment I noticed she looked visibly tired and lifeless, like she isn't experiencing happiness at all. She noticed me and screeched:

'What are you doing in here!!!'

'What wrong??', I asked her calmly

'Don't answer my question with a question! And nothing is wong!!' she yelled at me

'Then why are you crying?' I stated. She turned back to the mirror and I noticed that tears were falling and falling down her face. She looked down to the sink and muttered:

'Nothing is wrong. Can you please go?' 

I started think what is the only thing I can now do for her, so I grabbed her shoulders, turned her around so she was looking at me and did the only thing that came to my mind. I hugged her.

We were surrounded by silence until she remembered it was me who was hugging her. She started screaming, pushed me away from her and ran out of the door to the hallway.

I just wanted to help her....

I realized that Emma Clark is a broken girl that needed someone to fix her. That someone is me.

A/N: I'M SOOO SORRY for not updating a month. I was really busy with exams and school, but I didn't want to write a chapter where I'm not taking time. It will just turn out as a disaster and I didn't want that. Here's a little chapter, so stay tuned!! Please comment and vote silent readers!! Show me some love!!

xx Nina